Northeastern DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hdoc66xx

Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Northeastern?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, haven’t heard anything. I applied in late August. Haven’t even gotten a confirmation email

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I received an invitation to interview last week... did anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't realize they did either until I received my invitation to haha! It was online through skype and was only 20 minutes long.
Can I ask you what your stats are? And what the interview was like? I haven’t heard anything only a confirmation email a while ago

Can I ask you what your stats are? And what the interview was like? I haven’t heard anything only a confirmation email a while ago
3.86 GPA, 3.8 pGPA, 1000 direct patient care hours, 154 verbal, 152 quantitative, 4.0 writing. The interview wasn't bad! They just ask you four basic questions about who you are as a person. I know a lot of people who haven't heard back so I wouldn't worry.

Just found out I was waitlisted, Keeping a positive mindset tho.

Received a rejection today, but all is good! Excited for all of you to receive those acceptances!

I was accepted, but have decided to go with another program. Hopefully, this will open up spots for those of you waitlisted. Best of luck everyone!

I was accepted with no interview! Turned the offer down though to attend somewhere else, hope this helps someone!

I was accepted with no interview! Turned the offer down though to attend somewhere else, hope this helps someone!
Woah did know accepted without an interview was possible based on the earlier comments on here

I was also accepted a few weeks ago, but turned it down for another program. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

I think interviews are a new thing this cycle. I was accepted the last cycle with no interview, but deferred until this coming year..
Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!

Last edited:
Will Northeastern informed your where you are on the waitlist?

That's awesome!! Congrats!! Are you going to attend or are you waiting to hear back from other schools?

I only have till Feb 13 to pay my deposit, which is like 2 weeks lol. So I am going to wait it out and see if I hear back from any of my top schools but Northeastern is a really good school so I wouldn’t be upset if I attended there!

Should I be concerned that I haven't heard anything back yet? I applied quite late and it seems like spots just keep filling up... any advice to keep positive?!

Should I be concerned that I haven't heard anything back yet? I applied quite late and it seems like spots just keep filling up... any advice to keep positive?!

Yes, I got an email say that the decision date extend to 2.14, and hear nothing back after that.

Did anyone hear back from northeastern these days?

Hi! I haven't heard anything since the Jan. 15th email... but it's nice to know I'm not the only one in this boat (as nerve wracking as it is)! Best of luck though and I hope one of us hears back soon :)

Hi! I haven't heard anything since the Jan. 15th email... but it's nice to know I'm not the only one in this boat (as nerve wracking as it is)! Best of luck though and I hope one of us hears back soon :)

I think there is a deposit deadline at 2.13, so if the notification is 2.14(as they said), it seems we wait for their seats. Good luck for us! Hopefully we can hear back soon!

Reactions: 1 users
I think there is a deposit deadline at 2.13, so if the notification is 2.14(as they said), it seems we wait for their seats. Good luck for us! Hopefully we can hear back soon!
There is a deposit deadline for 2/13/2020 I know because that is when mine is due, which I just currently paid. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they make a Facebook group for admitted students?

Does anyone know if they make a Facebook group for admitted students?

So I think making a Facebook group would be up to the incoming students to make, I know last years class made their own. I just spoke with the department though, they said they'll be making a blackboard site for incoming DPT students to communicate on. That won't be until closer to June though since the class is still being decided/going through applicants.

Does anyone know the actual price of tuition for the DPT program? Is actually about $147 because I thought I saw somewhere it was like $190.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 10.11.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 10.11.58 AM.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 100
Hello - I recently was admitted to the Northeastern DPT program starting this summer and will be attending. I wanted to see if there were any online groups to see who else is attending, from where and where people were living (on or off campus).

Hello - I recently was admitted to the Northeastern DPT program starting this summer and will be attending. I wanted to see if there were any online groups to see who else is attending, from where and where people were living (on or off campus).

When did you be admitted?

From my understanding they make a group on blackboard not Facebook. Apparently the students of the class made their own Facebook group.

How many students are there in the group now?

I’m not sure honestly, I haven’t made me email or anything yet. Ill be visiting this upcoming weekend for their open house because they are the only program I haven’t seen yet so I’ll probably ask then.

I’m not sure honestly, I haven’t made me email or anything yet. Ill be visiting this upcoming weekend for their open house because they are the only program I haven’t seen yet so I’ll probably ask then.

Have a good time!