Northeastern DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello - I recently was admitted to the Northeastern DPT program starting this summer and will be attending. I wanted to see if there were any online groups to see who else is attending, from where and where people were living (on or off campus).

I've been checking on Facebook and I don't think any group has been started yet for our incoming class. Anyone who has been admitted already, let me know if you'd be interested in a class Facebook page and I'll start one (or join one)

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone here ever visited Northeastern U? I was supposed to attend the open house this weekend but its now online due to "you know what." I am worried about missing out of the full vibe of the program and it makes me scared to fully commit. I have heard so many great things about the program and I am super interested in attending but I have heard great things about other programs and when I visited I hated them. I just wanted to see what how you guys who have visited the program felt about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been checking on Facebook and I don't think any group has been started yet for our incoming class. Anyone who has been admitted already, let me know if you'd be interested in a class Facebook page and I'll start one (or join one)

I don't think the program makes one, I think a student from each cohort makes one.

For anyone who is attending Northeastern is there a way to connect with current students in the upcoming class? So class of 2023 students.

Last edited:
If you give the department a call, they might be able to get you in touch with a current student. About 2 weeks ago, one of the current student reached out to me via email to see if I had any questions.

If you give the department a call, they might be able to get you in touch with a current student. About 2 weeks ago, one of the current student reached out to me via email to see if I had any questions.

I meant class of 2023 students lol, my bad.

Just made a Facebook page 'Northeastern University DPT class of 2023' join and make an intro if you've been accepted!

Reactions: 1 user
Amazing! I will look for the group now!

Just made a Facebook page 'Northeastern University DPT class of 2023' join and make an intro if you've been accepted!
Hey, I recently committed to NEU DPT program starting in June 2020. I looked on facebook for the page you created but I was unable to find it. Has anyone else found/joined the facebook page?

Last edited:
Hey, I recently committed to NEU DPT program starting in June 2020. I looked on facebook for the page you created but I was unable to find it. Has anyone else found/joined the facebook page?

Its called Northeastern University DPT Class of 2023, there's only about 4 people in it right now