Northern Illinois University NIU DPT Class of 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eanh1

Reaction score
Kicking it off to see if anyone who has interviewed with NIU has heard back?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I interviewed November 17th and have not heard back yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Some other

threads I’ve seen hint towards end of December or beginning of next year.
I have seen that as well! They told me at the end of my interview that they’d get back to me in the first two weeks of December so I’m not sure

I have seen that as well! They told me at the end of my interview that they’d get back to me in the first two weeks of December so I’m not sure
Oh cool. Best of luck!

Kicking it off to see if anyone who has interviewed with NIU has heard back?

As you have mentioned below from past threads, the students who are accepted hear back in early to mid-December. Those who are either waitlisted or rejected heard back sometime in January. This is based on my experience from when I was an applicant, so I would think this timeline is still the same.

As you have mentioned below from past threads, the students who are accepted hear back in early to mid-December. Those who are either waitlisted or rejected heard back sometime in January. This is based on my experience from when I was an applicant, so I would think this timeline is still the same.
Thank you for chiming in! ✨

I just heard back this morning that I’m on the wait list :/ anyone else hear back?

Has anyone heard back or been pulled off the waitlist? I found out I was waitlisted the end of December but haven't heard back since. Also haven't heard back about the waitlist numbers either.

Has anyone heard back or been pulled off the waitlist? I found out I was waitlisted the end of December but haven't heard back since. Also haven't heard back about the waitlist numbers either.
I haven't heard back yet either. I'd be interested to know how long they gave people who were accepted to accept or deny

Hi all!

I am applying for this year's cycle 2023-2024 and I was wondering if any of you could share your experience with the interview? I was told that it was a group interview and I am nervous about those as I don't want to fight time to answer a question. Was your interview a group one and how long was it?