Northwest Arkansas locums

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I’m looking for locums opportunities in the area. Not too much that I’ve found on my own. Any leads would be appreciated
Always ft smith. U will get Around 30k for the week.

I’m not gonna to answer anymore “details”.

When I say it’s easy. Its easy.

But my definition of easy may not be the same as someone else definition. Cause there are a bunch of lazy folks out there who may think it’s hard work.
 
Always ft smith. U will get Around 30k for the week.

I’m not gonna to answer anymore “details”.

When I say it’s easy. Its easy.

But my definition of easy may not be the same as someone else definition. Cause there are a bunch of lazy folks out there who may think it’s hard work.
Interesting in light of Baptist Health saying they are ending “hospital operations” there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interesting in light of Baptist Health saying they are ending “hospital operations” there.
You keep open what makes the cash. The towers are closing. The ER and OR stay open.

HCA has done a similar thing at their “non profitable “ hospitals as well
 
I'd actually love to know details about the general job market in NW Arkansas. Sister and her fam live in Bentonville due to Walmart. We go there to visit and do as much mountain biking as possible (in fact we were there from Monday to Thursday this week!)

Last I had looked (though details are few and far between) I didn't see anything for cardiac and definitely didn't seem to have any practices where docs sit their own cases.