• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 16, 2002
Status (Visible)
Looks like the northwestern app website has been down for a while tonight - yuck!
I will try again tomorrow but I NEED it to be working by then since my deadline is coming up....
Just thought I'd share- hehe.

kidsmd

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2002
Cincinnati
Status (Visible)
Yeah! I thought it was just me..... oh well.....did u need the questions? I have them saved.

lola

Bovine Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
california
Status (Visible)
have you guys figured out how to download the northwestern application? i can get on it, but for some reason my computer won't let me save it or i can't figure out how.

About the Ads

pAkhtmAn

pAkht mEmbEr
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2002
Tampa, FL
Status (Visible)
When did they send you guys an invitation to complete their secondary? I still haven't received anything from them.

Thanks

mws99

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2002
Status (Visible)
Lola,

I am pretty sure you can't save the file. You have to copy and paste your essays and print everything so you can mail it. I think it all has to be filled out in one sitting.

lola

Bovine Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
california
Status (Visible)
oh, ok... cause the letter mentioned something about saving the file so it won't get messed up when you're entering the info b/c your info will be lost after 45 minutes or something. i guess i'll just work on the questions off-line and copy and paste them in before i print.
thanks!

Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 16, 2002
Status (Visible)
I STILL can't get on to their app site!! Can you guy??
I need to send this baby out soon but how can i do that if i cant access it! Eeek!
I guess the first step is to work on the essays in Word and hopefully the app will be up soon.
Bounty

Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 16, 2002
Status (Visible)
Ok just kidding....I finally got on.
And just to let you guys know, to save it on a disk and work on it, right click on the "download" link and "save target as". That way you will have a copy of it to work on on your computer.
Bounty

lola

Bovine Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
california
Status (Visible)
Thanks, Bounty! For some reason I thought doing that would only save the link, but it worked. Yay!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.