Northwestern app down?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looks like the northwestern app website has been down for a while tonight - yuck!
I will try again tomorrow but I NEED it to be working by then since my deadline is coming up....
Just thought I'd share- hehe.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah! I thought it was just me..... oh well.....did u need the questions? I have them saved.

have you guys figured out how to download the northwestern application? i can get on it, but for some reason my computer won't let me save it or i can't figure out how.

Members don't see this ad :)
When did they send you guys an invitation to complete their secondary? I still haven't received anything from them.

Thanks

it comes via snail mail. they are screening.

anyone know how to download it? i'm technically challenged.

Lola,

I am pretty sure you can't save the file. You have to copy and paste your essays and print everything so you can mail it. I think it all has to be filled out in one sitting.

oh, ok... cause the letter mentioned something about saving the file so it won't get messed up when you're entering the info b/c your info will be lost after 45 minutes or something. i guess i'll just work on the questions off-line and copy and paste them in before i print.
thanks!

i got the secondary about 2 weeks ago by mail...

I STILL can't get on to their app site!! Can you guy??
I need to send this baby out soon but how can i do that if i cant access it! Eeek!
I guess the first step is to work on the essays in Word and hopefully the app will be up soon.
Bounty

Ok just kidding....I finally got on.
And just to let you guys know, to save it on a disk and work on it, right click on the "download" link and "save target as". That way you will have a copy of it to work on on your computer.
Bounty

Thanks, Bounty! For some reason I thought doing that would only save the link, but it worked. Yay!