Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Northwestern App Page

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Jon Davis, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Jon Davis

Jon Davis I killed the bank.
    10+ Year Member

Hey fellow Northwestern applicants. I looked up my personal application page and I had this message in a box below:

Application Status for Jon Davis:
    Your Supplemental Application and application fee were received November 4, 2005.
    All letters of recommendation were received November 3, 2005.

Your application is complete and still under review. This information is updated daily.

Does this sound familiar? I've been complete for a while and this status is different from what I have normally seen. I have never seen this box with this information before. Am I on the road to rejection? interview?

I'm just lookin for some reassurance, thats all. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. amandil

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    yeah, they changed their status page a day or two ago. I don't think it means anything. :rolleyes:

3. MollyMalone

MollyMalone I'm a Score Quadruplet
    Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Jon Davis

10+ Year Member

I apologize for not researching for this info.

I had suspicions it was meaningless, but now it is confirmed. In this process, even the littlest hope gets crushed mercilessly. Oh well.

BTW, Yale is my first choice too DarkSide. I think I'm a long shot, but I pray everyday and eat my vitamins. :)

5. jbrice1639

jbrice1639 Cub Fan, Bud Man
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    haha...they just changed my page to say that too...funny thing is they rejected me well before thanksgiving...so i guess even after mailing my rejection...i'm still "under review"

way to be on top of things northwestern :laugh:

6. Jon Davis

10+ Year Member

Congrats on Loyola JBrice.

7. jbrice1639

jbrice1639 Cub Fan, Bud Man
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student