Northwestern App Page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jon Davis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow Northwestern applicants. I looked up my personal application page and I had this message in a box below:

Application Status for Jon Davis:
Your Supplemental Application and application fee were received November 4, 2005.
All letters of recommendation were received November 3, 2005.

Your application is complete and still under review. This information is updated daily.

Does this sound familiar? I've been complete for a while and this status is different from what I have normally seen. I have never seen this box with this information before. Am I on the road to rejection? interview?

I'm just lookin for some reassurance, thats all. :)

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, they changed their status page a day or two ago. I don't think it means anything. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
I apologize for not researching for this info.

I had suspicions it was meaningless, but now it is confirmed. In this process, even the littlest hope gets crushed mercilessly. Oh well.

BTW, Yale is my first choice too DarkSide. I think I'm a long shot, but I pray everyday and eat my vitamins. :)

Jon Davis said:
Your application is complete and still under review. This information is updated daily.

Does this sound familiar? I've been complete for a while and this status is different from what I have normally seen. I have never seen this box with this information before. Am I on the road to rejection? interview?

I'm just lookin for some reassurance, thats all. :)

haha...they just changed my page to say that too...funny thing is they rejected me well before thanksgiving...so i guess even after mailing my rejection...i'm still "under review"

way to be on top of things northwestern :laugh:

Congrats on Loyola JBrice.