Northwestern! ARGH!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SRQGirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This school just baffles me! When I log on to the applicant website, I get a cheery greeting -Hello SRQGirl! Thank you for applying to the Feinberg School of Medicine - and a reminder that I have been complete there since AUGUST 16!!!! I don't get it. I haven't heard anything from them. No interview, no rejection, no notice of being put on a pre-interview hold list. NOTHING. But I can still log on. When I call the admissions office, I get a message telling me the office is closed and encouraging me to call back during regular business hours, from 9 until 5 Monday through Friday. I check my watch and, sure enough, I am calling during regular business hours, yet nobody seems to want to answer my phone call. I'm SO FRUSTRATED!!!! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME, NORTHWESTERN? WHY??? Just reject me already and end this madness! :scared: :scared: :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

SRQGirl said:
This school just baffles me! When I log on to the applicant website, I get a cheery greeting -Hello SRQGirl! Thank you for applying to the Feinberg School of Medicine - and a reminder that I have been complete there since AUGUST 16!!!! I don't get it. I haven't heard anything from them. No interview, no rejection, no notice of being put on a pre-interview hold list. NOTHING. But I can still log on. When I call the admissions office, I get a message telling me the office is closed and encouraging me to call back during regular business hours, from 9 until 5 Monday through Friday. I check my watch and, sure enough, I am calling during regular business hours, yet nobody seems to want to answer my phone call. I'm SO FRUSTRATED!!!! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME, NORTHWESTERN? WHY??? Just reject me already and end this madness! :scared: :scared: :scared:

E-mail the beautiful dean Delores Brown, and let her know of your interest.

GuyLaroche said:
agreed. she was my 15-minute one-on-one interviewer when i was there, and she's great. i'm sure she'd be happy to hear from you. good luck. :luck:

sd

GuyLaroche said:

i suppose that means you've already been accepted? how long ago did you interview? are you an incredible applicant or is there something specific they are looking for in an applicant? do they strongly favor in-staters? :confused: :confused: