Northwestern Decisions

Started by JayQuah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JayQuah

Connect Four Champion
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that have a stake in this claim, Drs. Engman and Lee said that they would give out final decisions "sometime this week". However, the MD committee has already met. Cause for the delay? Who knows.

Good luck to all.
 
I got an e-mail around 5pm last night (alternate list for me -- just sent off my groveling letter to please let me in). I'm assuming acceptances went out last night too?
 
Thundrstorm said:
I got an e-mail around 5pm last night (alternate list for me -- just sent off my groveling letter to please let me in). I'm assuming acceptances went out last night too?

really?? Hmm what order do you think they go in? This could be bad news that i haven't heard anything.
Good luck, I hope you're high on the list
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JayQuah said:
really?? Hmm what order do you think they go in? This could be bad news that i haven't heard anything.
Good luck, I hope you're high on the list
I have no idea what order decisions are going out in... I hope you hear good news though. 🙂
 
Thundrstorm said:
I have no idea what order decisions are going out in... I hope you hear good news though. 🙂

🙁 🙁 🙁
just got the email. bad news.