Northwestern interview invites?

Started by somegal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

somegal

=)
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who have been invited to interview at Northwestern, would you mind sharing when you were complete and when the invite was received?

I've been complete since late Oct but no word yet, just wondering if that's bad news... oh i do 😍 NU though...

Thanks!
 
i was complete in early/mid october. I interviewed the weekend before thanksgiving. But I also know they only do 4 interview weekends. So you may have been bumped to the second or third one. Don't lose hope! 👍
 
I turned in my secondary on 8/26 and was contacted about interviews on 10/29.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been complete since the end of August and haven't heard a peep. When do they send out rejections?
 
I was told during my interview that some early acceptances would go out, but that the majority of acceptances and rejections would not come out for a few months...(jan-feb?)