Northwestern interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

butterflyk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Those who have been granted interviews at Pritzker but have yet to hear from Feinberg, what would you do to get an interview there? I've been complete at Northwestern for about two weeks now and need to hear from them soon so that I schedule my flight. any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Contact them and let them know that you are attempting to schedule interviews in the area. Most places with rolling admissions will at least give you a timeline of when to expect an interview offer...

also don't assume that an interview at pritzker will mean you'll get an interview at northwestern. i interviewed at pritzker last september and never got an invite at all from northwestern...and there were several people in the opposite situation as well. those two schools look for very different markers in the applications apparently.

Those who have been granted interviews at Pritzker but have yet to hear from Feinberg, what would you do to get an interview there? I've been complete at Northwestern for about two weeks now and need to hear from them soon so that I schedule my flight. any thoughts?

Did you call and ask? I want to ask as well, but I would rather you be the guinea pig;)