Northwestern Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marq_bme

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you curious, northwestern has started sending out interview invites. NOT I, but my friend just got one. and if your just like everyone else on the board, you'll want to know her stats, and i'll save you the trouble of asking: 13V 11P 12B R = 36R. 3.9 GPA, lots of volunteer + service. 1 summer research. Its her top choice and I really hope she gets in. I heard NU accepts an insanely high percentage of those they interview (relative to most med schools), so shes happy.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about an "insane amount." Last year they accepted 248 out of 429 out of staters that interviewed. That is pretty good though hu?

Hello, do you know what form the invite came in (i.e. letter, email, telephone?) For the 2001-2002 class, they took 117/549 out-of-staters interviewed, which beats most private schools.

Originally posted by marq_bme
For those of you curious, northwestern has started sending out interview invites. NOT I, but my friend just got one. and if your just like everyone else on the board, you'll want to know her stats, and i'll save you the trouble of asking: 13V 11P 12B R = 36R. 3.9 GPA, lots of volunteer + service. 1 summer research. Its her top choice and I really hope she gets in. I heard NU accepts an insanely high percentage of those they interview (relative to most med schools), so shes happy.