Northwestern/Lurie post-interview note

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mochachip89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently interviewed at Lurie, and around a week later, received an email from the program. It seemed fairly generic with the exception of maybe one statement, something along the lines of the committee "remains impressed with you as a candidate to our program" - is this one of those things I shouldn't read too far into, or is this something more than a typical post-interview thank you email sent to all interviewees?

Members don't see this ad.

i got the same email, even though they spent the whole day telling us that "we don't send post-interview communications"
I also feel like I botched one of my interviews (the dreaded what questions do you have interview) so I took it with a grain of salt

Agreed on both counts - I was confused with the email given they said they don't do post-interview communication, and I also feel like I messed up one of my interviews!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an identical email. I think by post-interview communications they meant "don't expect a call in January saying we love you and trying to figure out if you're ranking us first." Don't read too much into it.

Yep, don't read too much into it. That wording is super generic.