Northwestern Rolling??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caseyumbs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does Northwestern have rolling admissions or not?? My app has been complete since sept 22 and i still havent heard anything and was just curious...thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

Northwestern is semi-rolling. It sends out acceptance in the end of november and february. I was complete there in the middle of august and had interview there a week ago. Northwestern is a great school. Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
my application was complete on 9/22 too. i guess i'll just have to keep compulsively checking their status page until they tell me something... :)

Don't waste your time madly checking, especially if you have interviewed. NU admits in two large waves, with the majority of people being accepted in mid to late March. In the meantime, relax and enjoy whatever it is that you do that isn't med school related.

Originally posted by uwcoxswain
Don't waste your time madly checking, especially if you have interviewed. NU admits in two large waves, with the majority of people being accepted in mid to late March. In the meantime, relax and enjoy whatever it is that you do that isn't med school related.

word to your mothers.

I was complete there 9/26.....waiting.....waiting......:p

i agree with everyone who says relax if you hav already interviewed and are just waiting on acceptance. you've got a month and a half to wait.

but if you are waiting for an interview, i suggest checking your status page often b/c you will find the happy news there first, along with a few dates to choose from for your interview. by the time you receive the snail mail invite, many of these dates will be filled.

i love northewstern :love: :love: :love:
i can't wait for the end of november.

aaaaaauuuuuugggghhhh

Their status page is down and has been for the past few hours.

hahahaha... i was going to say something but i didn't want to admit to checking their status page so often. but yeah, it's been down for a while now :p