Northwestern vs UIC DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What are you thinking?

• Total voters

dpt2023hopeful

Reaction score
Anyone else deciding between Northwestern and UIC? Got accepted to both and having a hard time deciding which school I want to attend. Anyone have some insight or anyone in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else deciding between Northwestern and UIC? Got accepted to both and having a hard time deciding which school I want to attend. Anyone have some insight or anyone in the same boat?
I don’t know much about either school, so if I were you, I’d make and post a pro/con list for each school. That way you can get honest feedback from others on the forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
Isn't UIC a fraction of the cost? Both are great programs. Northwestern will come across as fancier (you are paying for that) but you'll love your life more without that many loans. And you would be paying for bells and whistles you might not even experience since Fall is highly likely to be online.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I am a current student at UIC and I would suggest NW!!! UIC is not the same quality it used to be. If price is a deciding factor, then choose the cheaper option. I am out of state so both would have been the same price. UIC has so many issues with the faculty and administration and honestly I have had a miserable time there. I am willing to private message you more about this!

Northwestern, and if you've already made a decision its worth losing your deposit to not go to UIC.