Northwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctorsoontobe

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone still waiting for secondary from Northwestern? I am an August MCATer has still hasn't received their secondary yet... I started to have the feeling that Norhwestern will be my first rejection :(

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't think they screened. I got a letter in the mail with instructions, but the secondary is available on the website (mstp.northwestern.edu)

Thundrstorm said:
I didn't think they screened. I got a letter in the mail with instructions, but the secondary is available on the website (mstp.northwestern.edu)
Thank you! For some reasons, I totally thought they scan

Members don't see this ad :)
Doctorsoontobe said:
Thank you! For some reasons, I totally thought they scan

See my Northwestern story here ;P I am not entirely sure they don't screen, but as Thundrstorm said, their app is on their website, so... *shrug*

stherling said:
See my Northwestern story here ;P I am not entirely sure they don't screen, but as Thundrstorm said, their app is on their website, so... *shrug*
Haha... I hope you got the acceptance after all that. I got a mail from Northwestern at the end of June saying something like ...we are waiting for your August MCAT score for further review and we will notify you if you are invited to complete secondary application so I was thinking they would contact me again if they want me to fill out their secondary and $70.
I think Northwestern site is down for the supplemental application and the recommendation form though.

I don't think they screen... and if they do, it is very quick. I got a letter with instructions letting me know how to go on the website, but there are no codes to punch in.

Speaking of which, anyone interviewing up there on the 16-18?

izibo said:
I don't think they screen... and if they do, it is very quick. I got a letter with instructions letting me know how to go on the website, but there are no codes to punch in.

Speaking of which, anyone interviewing up there on the 16-18?
oh, I wish.... :)