I'm still waiting to get into Tulane off the waitlist. I know it's May 21 and most students have made their decision on schools. Did anyone decided not to go to Tulane in favor of somewhere else? If so, please post and let me know so i feel like i might have a chance of getting in off the waitlist. Thanks.