not retaking mcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

syoung

MS-3
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so not retaking MCAT this july.
So I will probably troll these forums less, as you may have noticed in the last week.
Will concentrate on other areas of my application that I can improve most upon and significantly.
Until Next time!
Good luck all May/June/July MCAT-ers

Also selling brand new TBR set. just bought it 2 weeks ago, and since I'm not re-taking, I can sell via paypal and ship or meet someone nearby!

Members don't see this ad.

So I will probably troll these forums less, as you may have noticed in the last week.
Will concentrate on other areas of my application that I can improve most upon and significantly.
Until Next time!

Also selling brand new TBR set. just bought it 2 weeks ago, and since I'm not re-taking, I can sell via paypal and ship or meet someone nearby!

"as you may have noticed"

i have no idea who you are, and have never seen your name. do you think you're some sort of SDN celebrity?

I have seen you posting around the Q&A for a while now. You've even answered a handful of my questions so thank you and congrats on not re-taking.

I'd rather be known for subtlety than for being an obnoxious, extremely politically incorrect prick. Good luck with your application and hopefully I will see you at some interviews!

I have no idea who you are. Regardless, you should reevaluate your definition of trolling because...well...
355pt5.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
*shrug* i've never seen you either before, so we're all in the same boat.

Ok, but we aren't the ones making threads assuming other posters have been wondering where we've been...lol.

And secondly, you know there is a "For Sale" forum, yet you still try to throw a line into your "Going Away" thread...

Until Next time!

What was your score? Why you decide not to retake it?