syoung

MS-3
5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2011
Over the rainbow
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hey guys so not retaking MCAT this july.
So I will probably troll these forums less, as you may have noticed in the last week.
Will concentrate on other areas of my application that I can improve most upon and significantly.
Until Next time!
Good luck all May/June/July MCAT-ers

Also selling brand new TBR set. just bought it 2 weeks ago, and since I'm not re-taking, I can sell via paypal and ship or meet someone nearby!

fas376

Jul 28, 2011
Texas
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
So I will probably troll these forums less, as you may have noticed in the last week.
Will concentrate on other areas of my application that I can improve most upon and significantly.
Until Next time!

Also selling brand new TBR set. just bought it 2 weeks ago, and since I'm not re-taking, I can sell via paypal and ship or meet someone nearby!

"as you may have noticed"

i have no idea who you are, and have never seen your name. do you think you're some sort of SDN celebrity?

EnginrTheFuture

Nov 22, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I have seen you posting around the Q&A for a while now. You've even answered a handful of my questions so thank you and congrats on not re-taking.

I'd rather be known for subtlety than for being an obnoxious, extremely politically incorrect prick. Good luck with your application and hopefully I will see you at some interviews!

typicalindian

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I have no idea who you are. Regardless, you should reevaluate your definition of trolling because...well...
355pt5.jpg

About the Ads

jevo

Removed
Mar 15, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
*shrug* i've never seen you either before, so we're all in the same boat.

Ok, but we aren't the ones making threads assuming other posters have been wondering where we've been...lol.

And secondly, you know there is a "For Sale" forum, yet you still try to throw a line into your "Going Away" thread...

Temperature101

Membership Revoked
Removed
May 27, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Until Next time!

What was your score? Why you decide not to retake it?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.