Note to All Pre-Wolfing Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Don’t forget about her 12000 sqft mansion and 8 Porsches
Oh my God, you know her too????

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Why do I never see anyone talking about vet tech schools here? Sure, their classes are never in the prereqs of vet school, but you basically learn microbio, handling techniques, lab tests, and how to rock scrubs—all things that vet schools look for.

I’m sure if people reached out to vet schools, they could substitute some vet tech courses in for prereqs. You honestly probably learn more from them than like intro bio courses.

Reactions: 5 users
I feel this post is about me...
:whistle:
What is this nerd ****?

a rapidly, spiraling out **** post
giphy.gif

I normally lurk but this thread is amazing

Reactions: 10 users
Hi All. Having been a WW player for a number of years, and watching the "wolf-training" that goes on here, I implore you to consider the following:
  1. Remember that because an individual is a wolf in a single WW game does not automatically make them an expert at wolfing. They can only provide their opinions and personal experience.
  2. Please take comments on SDN from current wolves with a grain of salt. Every wolf and their pack is uniquely sketchy. What works / worked for one wolf does not mean it will work for you. I appreciate that they share their experiences and opinions, but again, that does not make them experts.
  3. Every WW game I am aware of wolves who were lynched because of information they received from comments made by current wolves "giving advice" here on SDN.
  4. The game mechanics, the rules, night action processing, and the complete roleset (both role names and abilities) change every game. Prior-Wolves OFTEN provide outdated and often flat out wrong information regarding the current lynch cycle.
Please take these comments not as negative comments, I only request that you are an educated student of the art of wolfing and highly qualified player. Your best resources are: the Future WW games thread, Celebrating WW games thread, and Dubz's School of Wolfing and Sketchery. Together, they are the ones that create the games, set the rules and requirements and ultimately, it is the mods who assign roles (despite what they may tell you about RNG).

Future WW games: Future WW Games
Celebrating: Celebrating soon enough - six years of WW games in pre-vet
Dubz's School (Help with all things wolf): 555-867-5309

If none of the above help, or you currently do not have access to a Pack Leader, you can contact me directly. My PM box is always open.

Thank you,

WildZoo
Director, WW Modding & Recruitment Affairs
Director, the Dubz School of Wolfing and Sketchery

giphy.gif

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, kid, wanna play WW?
It's been a full business day since my request submission was received. Why isn't an answer back yet? I've tried calling and was on hold for over 30 minutes. Now it's Friday after business hours and we all know nothing gets done on the weekends even if Monday is a very important deadline!

Reactions: 1 user
It's been a full business day since my request submission was received. Why isn't an answer back yet? I've tried calling and was on hold for over 30 minutes. Now it's Friday after business hours and we all know nothing gets done on the weekends even if Monday is a very important deadline!
new WW game who dis

Hi All. Having been a WW player for a number of years, and watching the "wolf-training" that goes on here, I implore you to consider the following:
  1. Remember that because an individual is a wolf in a single WW game does not automatically make them an expert at wolfing. They can only provide their opinions and personal experience.
  2. Please take comments on SDN from current wolves with a grain of salt. Every wolf and their pack is uniquely sketchy. What works / worked for one wolf does not mean it will work for you. I appreciate that they share their experiences and opinions, but again, that does not make them experts.
  3. Every WW game I am aware of wolves who were lynched because of information they received from comments made by current wolves "giving advice" here on SDN.
  4. The game mechanics, the rules, night action processing, and the complete roleset (both role names and abilities) change every game. Prior-Wolves OFTEN provide outdated and often flat out wrong information regarding the current lynch cycle.
Please take these comments not as negative comments, I only request that you are an educated student of the art of wolfing and highly qualified player. Your best resources are: the Future WW games thread, Celebrating WW games thread, and Dubz's School of Wolfing and Sketchery. Together, they are the ones that create the games, set the rules and requirements and ultimately, it is the mods who assign roles (despite what they may tell you about RNG).

Future WW games: Future WW Games
Celebrating: Celebrating soon enough - six years of WW games in pre-vet
Dubz's School (Help with all things wolf): 555-867-5309

If none of the above help, or you currently do not have access to a Pack Leader, you can contact me directly. My PM box is always open.

Thank you,

WildZoo
Director, WW Modding & Recruitment Affairs
Director, the Dubz School of Wolfing and Sketchery
Dubz sounding straight up ancient rn

Reactions: 8 users
Reactions: 2 users
D1

All of the confused players stood around in a circle and began to chant. PAR! O! DY! PAR! O! DY! PAR! O! DY!

One player rose up into the sky much in the way that gorillas don't and then crashed to the earth much in the way that gorillas do.

Dead is Subz, who was VMCAS, who showed up late to the party and was immediately killed anyway because that's what a gorilla might do.
r1yjyn9sggs01.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Signups:

Definitely not a wolf

1. Dubz
2. Paws
3. wubz
4. jboo
5. @PippyPony clearly belongs in this category according to credentials

Definitely not NOT a wolf

1. Doobs
2. AM
3. Raf
4. Subs

Could be mod confirmed as the seer, and would still be called a wolf.

1. Mel
My god how did I miss this thread until just now

Reactions: 4 users
It's hard to believe we are almost in the next WW game already! Seems like we just completed the last game! A couple of tips:

1. Call or email Dubz's School (Help with all things wolf) for any WW-related questions/problems: 555-867-5309
2. The sign-up deadline for the next game is 5PM EST tomorrow
3. Noob games for this year have yet to be scheduled. Watch: Future WW Games for the schedule of games
Hope your next game goes well. You know where to find Dubz if you need anything!

Signed,
Definitely Not Dubz

Reactions: 11 users
It's hard to believe we are almost in the next WW game already! Seems like we just completed the last game! A couple of tips:

1. Call or email Dubz's School (Help with all things wolf) for any WW-related questions/problems: 555-867-5309
2. The sign-up deadline for the next game is 5PM EST tomorrow
3. Noob games for this year have yet to be scheduled. Watch: Future WW Games for the schedule of games
Hope your next game goes well. You know where to find Dubz if you need anything!

Signed,
Definitely Not Dubz
Genny don’t change your number

Also, I’m glad you’ve told me who I can turn to so I don’t have to ask you. Does it cost a dime to call though?

Reactions: 3 users
Genny don’t change your number

Also, I’m glad you’ve told me who I can turn to so I don’t have to ask you. Does it cost a dime to call though?
As an aside, the school where I went to undergrad used the 863 exchange for the first year, then had to add another one second year after a new dorm was built. They added 867. And some poor unlucky students got a whole lot of unwanted phone calls until they changed their number.

I’m honestly surprised the site mods haven’t shut this thread down and tossed it in the trash :laugh: