Note to All Pre-Wolfing Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you fish a man's role, you can kill him tonight, but if you teach a man to role fish he can kill himself for you today
Then again, if you teach a man any of these things it won't help you in many of these games because almost all of us are female

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
If you fish a man's role, you can kill him tonight, but if you teach a man to role fish he can kill himself for you today
Am I still on SDN? Its starting to resemble 4chan....

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just wanted to say that when I started playing WW, I tried to PM Dubz for advice and she took 7-10 business days to respond to me, and her hold music if you try calling is super annoying.

Reactions: 11 users
I just wanted to say that when I started playing WW, I tried to PM Dubz for advice and she took 7-10 business days to respond to me, and her hold music if you try calling is super annoying.
Would you like a role? I can get it to you in under an hour if you're forgiving of drunken mistakes

Would you like a role? I can get it to you in under an hour if you're forgiving of drunken mistakes
If there's seriously some sort of game happening, alas, I don't have time. :cryi: But if you have any of those giant rolls with cinnamon butter from Texas Roadhouse, send them my way!

Wow, that's actually good response time. I typically tell people to allow 5 business years for a reply.

Reactions: 1 user
Because this is a game of MMisinformation, rather than having you all be sneaky and hide your roles I'm going to post them on the thread. Why? Because somebody once told me that the world is gonna roll me that this is how you're supposed to play WW.

You have to convince one another that your perspective is right and from there we will decide who is truly the most correct.

You lynch the person who you think is giving the worst advice.

Name - the very accurate advice you're giving

@raf2769 - the only place to ask for veterinary advice is on the internet
@Animal Midwife - If I don't hear a decision back from a vet school in 15 minutes, I'm legally allowed to attend
@WildZoo - the "create new post" button is easier to find than the "search" button
@Melchizedek - online vet school exists, and it is two years long
@SkiOtter - you should go into 350k in debt to be happy where you go to school
@JaynaAli - if your school isn't ranked in the top 2.5, good luck getting into residency
@johnnaboo - vet tech classes count as veterinary prerequisites
@MixedAnimals77 - a strong handshake and a thirst for blood are the only things you need to impress an admissions committee

Want to join in? Come up with your own, share it on the thread, and get convincing darn you

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@CoffeeQuestionMark now must convince us that decaf can be used as a murder weapon

Once upon a time, there was a young, happy couple who were madly in love: Mike, a pre-veterinary student, and Julia, a real estate agent. Julia supported Mike all throughout undergrad. She made bangin' bucks from her real estate sales, but was constantly exhausted. Luckily, Mike always kept a pot of coffee brewed for her. Julia loved everything about Mike: his smile, work ethic, and compassion, but especially appreciated that extra effort he made. However, everything changed when Mike got into vet school. Suddenly, he had no time for Julia, not even to brew her coffee. Julia started getting angry and frustrated because she was never home. But she loved Mike, and thought she could stay in the relationship if she could also.... "explore other options". She was slipping back in bed late at night while she thought Mike was sleeping, but no-he was wide awake, stressing about his exams. And now, he was stressing out knowing that Julia was being unfaithful. Something had to be done.

So the week after the fiasco started, Mike made time to brew a pot of coffee for Julia like he used to. Julia was through the roof. Mike smiled as he saw her basking in the warm, deliciousness of the coffee and said a "good-bye" as he ran out the door for class. Julia was very smitten as she was going off to work.

What she didn't know, and no one could see coming, was that Mike had very intentionally brewed decaf that morning... decaf coffee, after all, could not possibly implicate him for the tragedy that was about to come.

Julia feel asleep at the wheel on her way to work, swerved across the lane dividers, and ran into a semi-truck driving towards her at high-way speeds.

She dead.

The end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
@SkiOtter - you should go into 350k in debt to be happy where you go to school
A9A7E077-E707-467B-8192-A0C8BE328DEE.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
Once upon a time, there was a young, happy couple who were madly in love: Julia, a pre-veterinary student, and Mike, a real estate agent. Mike supported Julia all throughout undergrad. He mad bangin' bucks from his real estate sales, but was always constantly exhausted. Luckily, Julia always kept a pot of coffee brewed for him. Everything changed when Julia got into vet school. Suddenly, she had no time for Mike, not even to brew his coffee. Mike started getting angry and frustrated, so he decided to explore other options. He was slipping back in bed late at night while he thought Julia was sleeping, but no-she was wide awake, stressing about her exams. And now, she was stressing out knowing that Mike was being unfaithful. Something had to be done.

So the week after the fiasco started, Julia made time to brew a pot of coffee for Mike like she used to. Mike was through the roof. Julia smiled as she saw him basking in the warm, deliciousness of the coffee and said a "good-bye" as she ran out the door for class. Mike was very smitten as he was going off to work.

What he didn't know, and no one could see coming, was that Julia had very intentionally brewed decaf that morning.

Mike feel asleep at the wheel on his way to work, swerved across the lane dividers, and ran into a semi-truck driving towards him at high-way speeds.

He dead.

The end.
Lynch Coffee?
For heteronormativity.

Once upon a time, there was a young, happy couple who were madly in love: Julia, a pre-veterinary student, and Mike, a real estate agent. Mike supported Julia all throughout undergrad. He mad bangin' bucks from his real estate sales, but was always constantly exhausted. Luckily, Julia always kept a pot of coffee brewed for him. Everything changed when Julia got into vet school. Suddenly, she had no time for Mike, not even to brew his coffee. Mike started getting angry and frustrated, so he decided to explore other options. He was slipping back in bed late at night while he thought Julia was sleeping, but no-she was wide awake, stressing about her exams. And now, she was stressing out knowing that Mike was being unfaithful. Something had to be done.

So the week after the fiasco started, Julia made time to brew a pot of coffee for Mike like she used to. Mike was through the roof. Julia smiled as she saw him basking in the warm, deliciousness of the coffee and said a "good-bye" as she ran out the door for class. Mike was very smitten as he was going off to work.

What he didn't know, and no one could see coming, was that Julia had very intentionally brewed decaf that morning.

Mike feel asleep at the wheel on his way to work, swerved across the lane dividers, and ran into a semi-truck driving towards him at high-way speeds.

He dead.

The end.
Why is Mike so useless he can't brew his own coffee? Has he no hands?

Why does not having coffee make Mike unfaithful? Is he screwing around with a coffee supplier?

How has Mike stayed alive up to this point if he was sans coffee until Julia made him decaf coffee?

Why would Julia not simply poison his coffee and murder him? It is easier and as a bonus she doesn't have to go out to buy decaf.

I am unconvinced that decaf is the problem here. Mike sucks.

Reactions: 1 users
Why is Mike so useless he can't brew his own coffee? Has he no hands?

Why does not having coffee make Mike unfaithful? Is he screwing around with a coffee supplier?

How has Mike stayed alive up to this point if he was sans coffee until Julia made him decaf coffee?

Why would Julia not simply poison his coffee and murder him? It is easier and as a bonus she doesn't have to go out to buy decaf.

I am unconvinced that decaf is the problem here. Mike sucks.
The lack of coffee did not make Mike unfaithful. Julia's absence did.
When she stopped making coffee, he made it himself, but it is the little things like her making the coffee that made the relationship special.
If Julia poisoned his coffee, all evidence would point back to her. Decaf coffee cannot implicate her.

Excuse me I would like to know if pet ownership counts as animal experience.

I spend a lot of time with my pet rock.
We have a saying over on the human med side
"If you can smell the patient, its a clinical experience."

Life is short. Just like my posts. We shouldn't have to wait.

Fin.
Lock clear village right here.

Yes but....

The lack of coffee did not make Mike unfaithful. Julia's absence did.
When she stopped making coffee, he made it himself, but it is the little things like her making the coffee that made the relationship special.
If Julia poisoned his coffee, all evidence would point back to her. Decaf coffee cannot implicate her.
The fact that you seem to have really thought out this murder process makes me think about what OTHER murders you're planning, I don't like it.

Why hasn't a wolf be found yet? I've been waiting forever!

Reactions: 1 user
LOL this thread. Sometimes SDN pre-vet is just the best thing ever :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG I went to bed early and THIS is what I missed?!

:(

Reactions: 8 users
So I know you've already passed the MCAT and have gotten into med school, but yes, your love of animals is worth it. Don't become a doctor, be a veterinarian instead! No, you won't have to deal with people, it's puppies and kittens all day!!

So I know you've already passed the MCAT and have gotten into med school, but yes, your love of animals is worth it. Don't become a doctor, be a veterinarian instead! No, you won't have to deal with people, it's puppies and kittens all day!!
Stop with the liesssss

Reactions: 1 users
Stop with the liesssss
This is my truth, don't tell me what to say. I have a friend whose cousin's sister left med school to become a veterinarian and got in on the first try and loves playing with puppies and kittens all day and never has to deal with bad clients and owns a yacht and says it was the best decision she ever, ever made

This is my truth, don't tell me what to say. I have a friend whose cousin's sister left med school to become a veterinarian and got in on the first try and loves playing with puppies and kittens all day and never has to deal with bad clients and owns a yacht and says it was the best decision she ever, ever made
Don’t forget about her 12000 sqft mansion and 8 Porsches