Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Notification of Admission

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by sairules, May 18, 2002.

1. sairules

sairules Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey all --

I was wondering which schools are known to give admission decisions to early applicants (NOT Early decision) early on in the application cycle -- some time BEFORE the 1st of the year. Here's the sitation: I'll be applying on June 2003 for the 2004 matriculation. However, I will have graduated in the summer of 2003 from by Bachelors degree. What can I do between this time and starting medical school (August 2004) that will/can help my application just in case I want to update my application later on with some new information? I know I'll continue my ECs and volunteer work... but what else (besides research?) Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    Some schools that tell you if you are accepted real early are the Suny Schools, MCW, Tulane, and SLU. Those are the best ones I can think of off the top of my head.

4. CalBear

CalBear Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

albany lets you know ONE week after you interview if you are accepted.