Notification of double deposits?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gustavo dos Santos

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Were schools notified on March 5 of people who are double deposited or holding spots at multiple schools? Or was this also postponed two weeks like the rest of the cycle?
 
Did the school not say to wait to pay the double deposit? The school i put the first down at said "do not pay second deposit until AFTER March 30th"

But no they should have been informed on march 5th
 
Did the school not say to wait to pay the double deposit? The school i put the first down at said "do not pay second deposit until AFTER March 30th"

But no they should have been informed on march 5th
I meant double deposited as in holding multiple spots at different programs, not putting down your second deposit at one school.

Is it confirmed that schools were informed on March 5? Or is that based solely on the timeline published in previous years?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I meant double deposited as in holding multiple spots at different programs, not putting down your second deposit at one school.

Is it confirmed that schools were informed on March 5? Or is that based solely on the timeline published in previous years?
Yes- I received emails from both of the institutions I was holding spots in that they knew on March 5. I had 15 days to decide, although I let them know a few days afterwards what I decided