Nova 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
JRogoff said:
Anyone still look at this?
sure.... i might be nova 2009 :)

Members don't see this ad.

Haha Josh! I barely look at SDN now. How's sim lab going for you?

Jessica

mobius said:
sure.... i might be nova 2009 :)
Hey mobius, have you finished your app. yet? If so you'll have to let us know when your coming for any interview, :luck:.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have NOVA interview scheduled on October 13. Does anyone know where to stay CHEAP? (sleeping in the car is not an option :) ) Any advice appreciated!

I would look into the Best Western (Rolling Hills). It's very close to campus and they usually run farely good rates....plus they have a nice pool :).

DDS2BE said:
I have NOVA interview scheduled on October 13. Does anyone know where to stay CHEAP? (sleeping in the car is not an option :) ) Any advice appreciated!

I forgot to mention, good luck on your interview. Don't worry about it though, Nova interviews are known for being very laid back.

DDS2BE said:

As posted above BW rolling hills :) Free shuttle to airport and to NOVA. Thats where i will be staying on my interview :)

DrTacoElf said:
As posted above BW rolling hills :) Free shuttle to airport and to NOVA. Thats where i will be staying on my interview :)

That BW hotel, is it close to Fort Lauderdale international airport? Or I better of using a different airport for my arrival? I was thinking about renting a car, but having a free shuttle is a win-win situation.

Thank you PEPS for your replies :clap:

DDS2BE said:
That BW hotel, is it close to Fort Lauderdale international airport? Or I better of using a different airport for my arrival? I was thinking about renting a car, but having a free shuttle is a win-win situation.

Thank you PEPS for your replies :clap:

Lauderdale airport is very close to nova and BW. Its so close that you hear planes overhead while walking to class.

Does anyone have rough statistics on what percentage of NOVA graduates remain in the state to practice?

Would any of the past applicants to Nova mind sharing the dates that they recieved their interview and acceptance? The reason I ask is because I probably won't interview at Nova, if I get an interview that is, until after December and was wondering if it would significantly hurt my chances for an acceptance. Does Nove fill its class up pretty quick from past applicants experinces?

Thanks.

eric275 said:
Would any of the past applicants to Nova mind sharing the dates that they recieved their interview and acceptance? The reason I ask is because I probably won't interview at Nova, if I get an interview that is, until after December and was wondering if it would significantly hurt my chances for an acceptance. Does Nove fill its class up pretty quick from past applicants experinces?

Thanks.

Well, I applied to Nova in November, sent in a secondary application in December , and interviewed on February 14th. About a week later I called the school and they told me I was accepted. I think your chances are still very good. I'm not sure about how quickly the class fills up, but being a private school (more expensive ;) ) there will always be a few who are waiting on instate acceptances and will turn down Nova later in the application process. Good luck!

munbue
i will let you know if i am coming to nova, my app will be sent to schools in two weeks :)

mobius said:
munbue
i will let you know if i am coming to nova, my app will be sent to schools in two weeks :)

Good luck with all your app's!

For all of you that got into Nova, congrats.... I will be applying at the end of this year in may. I was just wonderin what kind of gpa's and Dat's everyone had. I really want to go to nova, so im trying to compare.
thanks