NOVA 2014 Interview Process.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kitty85

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have anyone received an invitation for the bench test?

Members don't see this ad.

not yet, do you know if the bench test like last year. or if they changed it?

I don't have any idea. I'm just waiting for them to contact me. I supposed it will be different but they usually ask for a class II amalgam prep. That I know. So at least get your self ready for that.

Members don't see this ad :)
hii guys even i have applied for the same program. and i have also the same question about interview call?

hii guys even i have applied for the same program. and i have also the same question about interview call?

I have not received any call or email. Do you have any idea when they are going to start calling? This was the only school you apply?

I have not received any call or email. Do you have any idea when they are going to start calling? This was the only school you apply?
i am sorry even i do not have any information and this the only school i have applied? what abt u ? u got ?

I haven't hear anything either. This was the only school I apply. Which one are your stats?

Guys whats the bench test at marquetre univ ? is it the same as in nova gold crown prep abd class 2 ?
plssss do reply

Does nova's bench test had class 2 prep and amalgam restoration? Or just the prep?

Reactions: 1 user
Dos nova's bench test have class 2 prep and amalgam restoration? Or just the prep?

Can we keep in touch guys ... If u knew any info can u update it here
sure,because i even asked one person in facebook and i think he has got interview call from nova, i asked him in CAAPPID 2014 admission process, group.and he didnt reply.

sure,because i even asked one person in facebook and i think he has got interview call from nova, i asked him in CAAPPID 2014 admission process, group.and he didnt reply.
Are u currently staying in florida !

Members don't see this ad :)
hii any news from nova uni,, regarding interviews? guys please let us know..

Hello, Doctors.
Do anyone here knows what is about the interview? What do they ask? And how about the case presentation? Do we have to do it without preparing for it before?
I tried to find some other threads in this forum, but I didn't get any clue... I applied to the international program too, so I'm just waiting for something from NOVA.

Hello, Doctors.
Do anyone here knows what is about the interview? What do they ask? And how about the case presentation? Do we have to do it without preparing for it before?
I tried to find some other threads in this forum, but I didn't get any clue... I applied to the international program too, so I'm just waiting for something from NOVA.

The only information I can provide you is from other threads. They were saying "the program will send us a document after they invite us to the interview". Let us know if they call you or email you. Most likely will be an email the girl from the admission office said.

The only information I can provide you is from other threads. They were saying "the program will send us a document after they invite us to the interview". Let us know if they call you or email you. Most likely will be an email the girl from the admission office said.
Ok, Kitty85... I'll keep in touch as soon as i get something. Tks!

I received an email today from NOVA. It's about the selection of the applicants to the bench test. The content of it shows the dates and the instructions for the payment of the 2 day testing program.

I received an email today from NOVA. It's about the selection of the applicants to the bench test. The content of it shows the dates and the instructions for the payment of the 2 day testing program.

Good luck. I know you would do good just trust in yourself. Are you living in Fl?

Congrats Rafael and Geetika!!

I also received it..

Please let me know how do you preparing for bench test?

I have a question, I am new with applications. Are all the applicants invited for the bench test? or they invite just like 60.

I have a question, I am new with applications. Are all the applicants invited for the bench test? or they invite just like 60.

I don't know the amount of applicants or the amount of doctors invited. Sorry. What day is your interview ?

March 7 and 8 for benchtest, interview, etc. Today I receive an email from NOVA correcting a website address to make benchtest payments. You can notice that it was sent to 68 persons.

kityy85, do you know if all the applicants are invited to the benchtest?

kityy85, do you know if all the applicants are invited to the benchtest?

I don't know. In past threads People were saying that they invited everyone who applied and that they are more selective if you are from FL. It's difficult to decide wether or not paying that amount of money is worth it. But I can tell you something, there are not too many invitations out there. I believe It is probably worth the shot.

I am sorry for my English, but you are trying to say that they have or don't have preference for Florida residents.

Do you know how many applicants are going to be selected for the program? Somebody told me 4 and another person told me between 12-21.

I am sorry for my English, but you are trying to say that they have or don't have preference for Florida residents.

What day is your interview?

They do. That's what the page says. If you are a Florida is A+. My interview is the same day as urs. I called and they told me between 10 to 20 seats.

Hi, I received it to, do you know any one who interviewed at that school previously? and any one from Florida interviewing this year?(march 7'th&8'th)

kitty85, are you Florida resident? I am. I going to the bench test. How many applicants do you think are attending?

congrats all.. anyone know what they will ask in their bench exam? which is the typhdont i have to buy? did everyone paid their bench fees? I still confused what to do?

kitty85, are you Florida resident? I am. I going to the bench test. How many applicants do you think are attending?

Yes I am. Don't know how many applicants will attend. Sorry can't help

kitty85, yea i live in florida(tampa) as well, where in florida ru from kitty85 ....Will be giving the bench test...will they not provide all the material required on the day of bench test?

kitty85, yea i live in florida(tampa) as well, where in florida ru from kitty85 ....Will be giving the bench test...will they not provide all the material required on the day of bench test?

I'm from Miami.
I think they do. You can call and ask if u like.

In case it helps. Basically they ask for a class 2 cavity prep and a crown preparation. Both on mandibular molars- usually first. They let you practice the evening before the bench exam and you will be practicing in the exact same spot and on the same typodont as the day of the bench exam- so you are comfortable in the lab on the day of the actual exam. You can use matrix bands wedges too- you can use water if you want or go with dry prep. Everything will be explained on the first day in the morning which is the day of the personal interviews (afternoon) . In the morning after a brief orientation- They conduct an hour long lecture on class 2 prep and another lecture on the crown prep. Regarding the number of people- last year they selected just 10-11 people and invited 55+ people for the interview plus bench. Also remember - most of the people invited (and accepted) are students who are already doing aegd/ ms/ research in Nova itself. (Mainly latino applicant pool and faculty so big plus if you are spanish speaking ) Also most of the people invited are instate from florida itself. the college is without a doubt very beautiful BUT The bench exam fees are simply too high- and it is a 3 year program so 3 years fees. Best of luck.

Reactions: 2 users
WOW... I am not doing aged/ms/research in Nova but I live in Florida. They invited like 68 this year! they will choose probably 10-12 lucky ones. I do not know what to do!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 user