NOVA 2014 Interview Process.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My 2 cents, $2500 fees for bench test is totally unacceptable and wrong. No other school charge so much for bench test fees. There are many candidates who feel $2500 is worth spending if they stand a good chance, but this fees is just too high to apply for majority of the candidates so that itself is not a fair process to begin with.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
They just need our money, making us fool, playing with our emotions:beat:

I am just realize how fool I was. Many universities with better ranking than Nova do not charge for bench test and if some do is for less money. I think at least they should give us the dentoform and instruments, we paid for that! they keep everything for them. The lunch was a disaster (sandwich box), that was a lack of respect to us.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many candidates got accepted?

My 2 cents, $2500 fees for bench test is totally unacceptable and wrong. No other school charge so much for bench test fees. There are many candidates who feel $2500 is worth spending if they stand a good chance, but this fees is just too high to apply for majority of the candidates so that itself is not a fair process to begin with.
OMG! That much for a bench test, it's much lesser in UK ...Lord helps us!

Did anyone get any update who are wait listed?

Thanks

Not yet...did you know when they will give update?

Did anyone get acceptance at all?
There is no information on how many acceptances they send. Nova seems like a black hole, with no information coming out of it.