Nova Interview Swap / Change

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FLOSS UR TEETH

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey if anyone needs to reschedule their Nova interview anytime before the Dec 1st date due to other interview conflicts please PM me. I'm looking for something earlier. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You need to contact the school directly. you cannot switch on your own with another SDN member. Most of the time if the schools have cancellation they will contact the students to reschedule their interview to an earlier date.

You need to contact the school directly. you cannot switch on your own with another SDN member. Most of the time if the schools have cancellation they will contact the students to reschedule their interview to an earlier date.

yes you can via 3 way call.

Members don't see this ad :)
yes you can via 3 way call.

Maybe some schools. I wanted to switch an interview date with one of my classmates that has an interview a week after me and the school said NO. I could only reschedule for 6 weeks after.

Maybe some schools. I wanted to switch an interview date with one of my classmates that has an interview a week after me and the school said NO. I could only reschedule for 6 weeks after.

You can definitely switch interviews with someone else at Nova.. my buddy did it last year.

Edit: there are also multiple threads indicating ppl doing this as well if you just type in "nova interview change"

Here's one-

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/archive/index.php/t-446199.html

Last edited: