NOVA Interview??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frogger33

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have my NOVA interview coming up in Feb, but I am a little confused and hoped that one of you who have already been could help me out. In the packet I got, it says that my interview is at 11:45 and that either breakfast or lunch will be provided.

Well, If my interview appointment is at 11:45, then am I part of the lunch group?? Also, when do I get to tour the school and is there not an info part?

I called and asked what time I should be there, but they told me to come whenever my appointment is. Therefore, that does mean that my ACTUAL interview is the very first thing at 11:45. I did not want to sound stupid, so I didnt ask, but can someone PLEASE help me out!! :(

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

frogger33 said:
Hey guys!

I have my NOVA interview coming up in Feb, but I am a little confused and hoped that one of you who have already been could help me out. In the packet I got, it says that my interview is at 11:45 and that either breakfast or lunch will be provided.

Well, If my interview appointment is at 11:45, then am I part of the lunch group?? Also, when do I get to tour the school and is there not an info part?

I called and asked what time I should be there, but they told me to come whenever my appointment is. Therefore, that does mean that my ACTUAL interview is the very first thing at 11:45. I did not want to sound stupid, so I didnt ask, but can someone PLEASE help me out!! :(

Thanks

Here is how I recall it... but its been awhile so I could be off.

You arrive around 10am. The Tour starts about 10:30 and lasts until about 11:30am. During the tour is your info session, which continues on into lunch which ends around 12:30pm or so. Then you sit in the waiting room and are interviewed by a panel of 3 one by one.

DrTacoElf has it right. But don't be afraid to ask questions of the admissions office, that's their job and they don't mind answering questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys!!! :D

My interview was at 11:45 and they fed us at noon. After that they lead my group on a tour and then the actual interviews took place. It does seem a bit strange after attending interviews in which the applicants are fed after the torture and not before. Just be careful not to get anything on your outfit or stuck in between your teeth! :D

Sprgrover said:
My interview was at 11:45 and they fed us at noon. After that they lead my group on a tour and then the actual interviews took place. It does seem a bit strange after attending interviews in which the applicants are fed after the torture and not before. Just be careful not to get anything on your outfit or stuck in between your teeth! :D

Hey Sprgrover. That must be what my interview is like. I guess that explains why the lady said be there at my interview time. So did you get there between 11:30-11:45 then? Thanks!! :)

frogger33 said:
Hey Sprgrover. That must be what my interview is like. I guess that explains why the lady said be there at my interview time. So did you get there between 11:30-11:45 then? Thanks!! :)

I would show up a bit early. It took me about ten minutes to find the correct entrance and the parking garage was a bit full. Best of luck! :thumbup:

Sprgrover said:
I would show up a bit early. It took me about ten minutes to find the correct entrance and the parking garage was a bit full. Best of luck! :thumbup:

Ok GREAT. Thanks for the heads up!! :D