Nova Replies?

Started by pienfoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pienfoo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I was wondering if anyone who interviewed at NOVA in November had heard back from the school yet? I thought they said we'll know by this week? thanks.
 
I got accepted 8 days after my interview by e-mail, so just keep checking your e-mail! good luck!
 
I interviewed with you pienfoo and I expected to hear back too. Nothing yet, just a little nervous here. GL!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fran said the committee meeting last wednesday was pushed to Friday. but then I called couple times on friday and she wasn't in her office. I guess we'll find out this upcoming week for sure. good luck to u too!
 
I'm in as well. SOOOO EXCITED!!!!Congratz! maybe we will be classmates next year Allen=)😳