Program-Specific Info / Q's Nova Southeastern OTD Summer 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prospective OTR1092

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!

I've just been accepted to the OTD program at Nova Southeastern! :soexcited: Has anyone else been accepted? I figured we could start a Facebook group if one hasn't already been created! Looking forward to meeting my future classmates! 🙂
 
Hey I have a question. So it says that the NOVA OTD program is hybrid. Does that mean most of our classes are online?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I have a question. So it says that the NOVA OTD program is hybrid. Does that mean most of our classes are online?

About 70% of the coursework will be online, with the remaining 30% being taught in-person at monthly "institutes." The institutes may be only once a month or several times per month. I guess it depends on the nature of the course itself. Were you also accepted to the program?
 
I also was accepted into the OTD program at NSU! Can you guys share your living plans/arrangements, given that the program only requires us to be on campus once a month?

I am from out of state, but have a relative that lives an hour from Tampa. I'm trying to figure out if moving to Tampa is the best decision, or just commuting to FL for the on-campus days.

Any input is appreciated, thank you!!