Nova Southeastern Pre-interview location

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TwilightEve

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where the Nova Southeastern pre-interview hangout is? I know there's one on Sunday the 9th around 7-9PM but I don't know where it's going to be ><!! Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

It should be "The Flight Deck", which is a on-campus bar/eatery place at the University Center. You pretty much can't miss the UC, it is right next to the library (two of the largest buildings on campus)....so it should be easy to find on any map.

*edit*

Here is a map: http://www.nova.edu/cwis/campusmaps/forms/campusmap.pdf

If you come in on SW 30th st, it will put you on the north side of campus. Look for signs for the library, which is after HPD and the Dolphins training facility. You can park in the parking garage at the library (#9 on map) and just walk to the UC. The side door you see actually goes right to The Flight Deck.

There is parking on the other side of the UC, but there is construction, so it is a mess to get around.

will u be there t4c?

we should have a sdn vip corner :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you for the directions, much appreciated. And will you be going too island girl? xD see u there then

I will :)

Question: what would be appropriate attire for something like this?

will u be there t4c?

we should have a sdn vip corner :laugh:

I'll be around. Since I'm not one of the grad students doing the interviews this year, it is a good time to get to know some of the applicants, where they are coming from, etc. I've found the pre-interview events to be really helpful, as they can give you a better idea of what to expect on your interviews.

I'll be the tall blond guy in shorts and sandals....so it shouldn't be that hard to find me amongst the interview people. :laugh:

I will :)

Question: what would be appropriate attire for something like this?

Business casual probably.....which I'm not sure what that translate to in female attire. It is hosted by the SGA, and the people in attendance will be current graduate students. The event is for applicants to get additional information from current students, feel more comfortable with the process, and relax a bit before interviews the next day.