Nova Southeastern University COM

Started by JoeNamaMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JoeNamaMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering does anyone know how difficult it is to get into NSU COM? A friend of mine is interested in applying. He has a 3.1 GPA in Business Administration from Rutgers, a 3.5 in his post bacc premed, and a 31 on his MCAT, what are his chances of getting in? He has a good chance of getting into a top Caribbean school, what would be his chances of getting into NSUCOM?
 
sounds good....he has a better MCAT than I did and I got in. As long as he has good EC I am sure he would get an interview at least.
 
Your friend should be fine, as long as he isn't a big jerk at his interview or anything. If he didn't get accepted then there would be something terribly wrong w/our admissions committee, b/c I know people w/the same GPAs but 10 points lower in their MCAT who got in.

Good luck to your friend.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would tell your friend to avoid being an FMG and apply broadly here. Unless there's something you're not telling us about his application, he should be able to land an acceptance somewhere. :luck: