Nova Southeastern University Interview call.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
finally , i got the news! i got in!!! :) i m so happy! i want to here from my future classmates!!!! pls post ur results!

Members don't see this ad.

How did you come to know ? Did you get a call or email ? Can you let us know ?
thanks

i called the school if the results are out then akeena ask for my name she checked on it and called me back saying that i was accepted... try to call them i know another friend of mine who also got in... goodluck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,guys,
I get news from NOVA this morning. I get in ! :) :) :) :)
I am so happy! Good luck for everyone!

Congrats to all who got into Nova SU!! Great dental school.

rahmed

Hi,fido & rahmed,
Thanks for your congrats! Good luck for your studying at NYUCD!

thanks fido and rahmed!!!!! sdn helped me a lot ! school starts in 3 weeks it was a bit of a short notice but im excited ! :) dental school here we go again!!!! ( it just never ends huh? :laugh: )

dr. princess said:
thanks fido and rahmed!!!!! sdn helped me a lot ! school starts in 3 weeks it was a bit of a short notice but im excited ! :) dental school here we go again!!!! ( it just never ends huh? :laugh: )
Hi Dr Princess !
Firstable, congrats on your Nova acceptance :clap: :clap: ; what do you mean that school starts in 3 weeks, I thought that Nova starts in August 15th :eek: , thats what Dr. Lippman told me at the interview.
jojo

drdt said:
Hi,guys,
I get news from NOVA this morning. I get in ! :) :) :) :)
I am so happy! Good luck for everyone!
jojo here
Congrats drdt on u'r Nova acceptance :thumbup: :thumbup: and good luck with u'r future plans. :thumbup:
jojo :)

Hi,jojo-Z,
Thanks for your congrats!
Good luck for your studying at NYUCD!

any new acceptance from Nova? they have 11 spots this year ,and only two persons were accepted already .

adinavv said:
any new acceptance from Nova? they have 11 spots this year ,and only two persons were accepted already .
jojo here
11 got accepted and only 2 are talking on forum.
By the way, how do you like it in California?
annnnd jojo out
:D

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys.... congratulations to those who got in.....just m wondering is there anyone like me waiting on the second list which akina said was schedule to come this week.... plz if anyone can ever be able to speak to nova, ask this from my side ........, i just can't ever get chance to speak to akina on phone except voice mails...

Is this "second list" a waiting list or what does it mean? Or maybe they want to increase the number of seats this year? What information do you have? Please share.

narcissus said:
Is this "second list" a waiting list or what does it mean? Or maybe they want to increase the number of seats this year? What information do you have? Please share.

were u in bench test??? they r in process to take 5 more than the regular intake this year as mentioned during bench test

hi guys,
Dr.Lippman said that 12 seats were available for this year!

11 plus 5 is not 12. Something is wrong...and for $2500 we expected at least a letter from them showing that we are accepted or not, with more details, but we received NOTHING...

could anybody tell me what is the earliest date to start the application for 2007? thanks!

hello

I have applied for nova this year and recieved call for interview and bench test, i was going through SDN and found that some of you have attended interview with them last year.can someone please help me by providing some insight into this interview process and what it takes to prepare for the same ?

also iam having bit of a trouble with soap carving, is there any material that i can refer to regarding this and rest of the psychomotor bench test ?

i have my interviews scheduled for 4/20 and 4/21.

please email me at [email protected], thanks in advance and hoping to hear from you soon.

regards

hey adinavv,
i hope u r coming for the bench test :) .....i tried to write private msg but ur inbox seems to be overflowing so instead m posting here ......anyways did u get the specifications for bench testing :confused: ???? i haven't got yet... so i am kinda anxious ... just needed some help for the operative video....unfortunately i am not able to download n see them :thumbdown: ... either the pages r removed or some technical problems ...if possible can u send me a demo for class II & PFM cutting if u have saved any of them on [email protected] could u suggest me some other links...it would be benificial for others also... if any one else has it post them here...

thank you and best luck :thumbup: ,

nish

finally , i got the news! i got in!!! :) i m so happy! i want to here from my future classmates!!!! pls post ur results!

Hello Princess,
I saw you got into nova international program (even though it was 2006).
I'm in the process right now (class 2009). I just found out that I'm gonna be invited to a bench test. It's a great news, and I just need someone who went through this process already to tell more about it... I'm a bit anxcious, have no clue what to expect, how to practice, what are their ezpectations and so on...
Can u help???

hi sunfun,

can you please tell me when did you get the invitation letter for bench test and interview.

I have material to prepare for bench exam.If anyone wants anything,please pm me.I also have wax blocks and carver to prepare for it.

thanks

I have material to prepare for bench exam.If anyone wants anything,please pm me.I also have wax blocks and carver to prepare for it.

thanks
can you please tell us ,did you got email or postal letter for invitation in nsu

I said ''I'm going to be invited''.... I found out from a friend, it's not certain though...

Really guys, post your status so we know... Me: NBDE I/II-85/76, Toefl 102, GPA 2.83

Anyone with anysort of info let us all know!!! Especially info bout bench test is highly appreciated!!!