Nova southeastern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They call one batch every year..so Im not sure about the details.
Mine was a first time patient with an oral leison.

Guys Please update this post as soon as you hear back from NOVA.
Thanks!!

Thanks Sizzler! Hope u sizzle there!:)

Members don't see this ad.

hii,, can u please give a full detailed explaination about the case presentation what did they ask, and how you did it? how was the bench exam? what questions did they ask on interview day?? thank u..

Hey deeksha at the interview they had some questions regarding about ones self..in my case they asked about my masters program in nova itself. Case presentation for me was only for a minute..they usually focus more on how you would speak with the patients and your body language...
The bench test was a class2 prep and full gold crown at which they are very very strict and look for all the details they want which, they had explained during the orientation.
That's all nothing much...weren't you invited?

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you tooth fairy...no i din get any interview do they hav 2 batches for interview or only 1???

Thanks God, yooooooooohooooooooooo, I got accepted right now!!!!!

Please can you tell me how you got the invitation? Did Lippmann call you? Or email?
Did they call all the 29 of them? Any answer will be appreciated thanks.....

Hey dentist, congratulations!!! How did they contact you? omg I am so anxious now. I hope I get called :xf::xf:

They didn't call me, I was so stressful so called myself around 2:30 and WOW...

I didn't ask more questions White Pearls, sorry. Try to call urself.

Members don't see this ad :)
No one's picking up the phone.Marjorie is not working today. Su-Ann is not answering. Any luck Guys????

I tried calling the 800- HPD number....They took a look at my NSU profile and said that the deciasion is pending. So, it seems like only Marjorie has the information.... :(

I tried calling the 800- HPD number....They took a look at my NSU profile and said that the deciasion is pending. So, it seems like only Marjorie has the information.... :(

wait till tomorrow ...let it be a::surprise:::xf:

I know..Im so looking forward for tomorrow...but its a little unsettling that a few of them already know the result and some of us dont. It going to be a very long day-today :) :)

I know..Im so looking forward for tomorrow...but its a little unsettling that a few of them already know the result and some of us dont. It going to be a very long day-today :) :)

AGREED!
28 seats left. Best of luck everyone :xf: :xf:

Ethically it's not fair. Just one person was informed? We all gave the exams together and have the rights to know if admitted or no, together. This is not at all fair...

Last edited:
Just chill guys ..let us wait till tomorrow! I am really nervous too!

JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM NOVA!!! I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!!! im sooo happy :thumbup::thumbup:

I heard that we will get to know by Friday...I don't know how far it is true ...but I don't understand how others are able to find out :confused::confused:!

Congrats....do you know how many people were accepted? When did u get the email?
Thank you very much.

I have no idea how many people got accepted but according to this post it was 29. I was expecting a call but I received an email today around noon. Im sure they are doing it alphabetically and my last name starts with a B so i may have been one of the first few to get called. Best of luck to everyone still waiting for a reply

I have no idea how many people got accepted but according to this post it was 29. I was expecting a call but I received an email today around noon. Im sure they are doing it alphabetically and my last name starts with a B so i may have been one of the first few to get called. Best of luck to everyone still waiting for a reply

Thank you for the reply dman. I don't understand how they do it..anyways let's wait n see..

I was thinking about starting a group on facebook for everyone who gets accepted so we can discuss about apartments/graduate housing and other topics. Private msg me if you have gotten acceptance. Once again best luck to everyone :thumbup::thumbup:

I hear'd good connection's can get u in...interview is just a formality!
Is it true?

No, not that I know of. Bench test is very important.

That is absolutely stupid saying influence can get you admission. This never happens in America. Bench test is very very important. A slight mistake and that's it. I know nova is very strict about it...

guys do not waste your energy thinking about who what when and why students are accepted the reality is there are a lot of criteria and no one really knows unless you are sitting in the board of admissions...

This is my understanding though...Nova chooses students who they feel they will be able to teach for the next 3 yrs....hence the one on one interview, that is just a formality to see your communication skills and level of thinking, this is a professional course and that is very important....next someone with decent hand skills, hence the bench test...they do not care if you are amazing with the drill but just someone who does not butcher the tooth ...it is a 3 yr course and you will though alot in lab so your skills will keep improving ofcourse if you do not have any skills to begin with chances are you will get frustrated and leave the course, which means loss of a student for nova...

all you'll guys have done your part now let Nova do theirs..all i can say is last yr the 31 students who were accepted into the IDG program were called in a span of 2 months and different times, why they wait so long ...who knows?????

and toothangel do not be fooled, influence works wherever you are, but i can say majority get in with no influence so do not worry..

All the best guys

Thanks for the explanation.
I just found out...they have sent out all the invitations yesterday.
If you did'nt get an email it means you did not get it....I did not get it. I have accepted the fact and I m moving on. But I will keeping fighting to get into a good school and im not giving up that easily.

I just found out...they have sent out all the invitations yesterday.
If you did'nt get an email it means you did not get it....I did not get it. I have accepted the fact and I m moving on. But I will keeping fighting to get into a good school and im not giving up that easily.

I called Marjorie she said they sent few invitations and not all... Wer did u get this info from...