NOVA Summer question?

Started by fifa518
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fifa518

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does nova have full summer semesters? How long are the classes ? Do you get any break for summer? Thanks !
 
Nova does have summer classes and you do get a break. I think first year it was 3-4 weeks off, second year it was about 2 weeks off and about 1-2 weeks for 3rd year depending on your rotation sites
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I'm a first-year student at NOVA. This year we got about a month off for christmas break, a week off in March for spring break, a month off in May, 3 weeks off in July. So our semesters this year were Fall: Aug-Dec. Winter/Spring: Jan-April. Summer: June-July. We have 11 classes (including labs) in the fall and 11 in the winter/spring but only 3 or 4 for summer. 2nd year and above the schedules and breaks are different though, like first year you have the most time off.
 
Wow ! Thank you so much for your help! You are super helpful and I am so relieved to know I have some breaks next year ! I was scared ! Thanks ! See you soon