Nova University-Pleeeease, help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thaizemelo

thaizemelo
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I

Members don't see this ad.

i am not applying there as i have already got my acceptance,
tho' i called them 2 months back and they said we can send the notarized copies of ECE, NBDE , TOEFL and carry the originals at the time of interview

i am not applying there as i have already got my acceptance,
tho' i called them 2 months back and they said we can send the notarized copies of ECE, NBDE , TOEFL and carry the originals at the time of interview

Thank you very much for your response. And congratulations for your acceptance!!!!
Could you please give me the number you called?
Thanks again!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you very much for your response. And congratulations for your acceptance!!!!
Could you please give me the number you called?
Thanks again!!!

hi...could u tell me whether the program at nova is a 2 yr or 3 yr program....and if u happen to confirm from them that we can send notarized copies then do let me know too ...thnx in advance...

when is the dead line for nova.

thank you. can we send a notarised copy of ece, or we should request for original copy from ece.

hi can i ask u a qs? i think it was mentioned on nova's website that they require a clinical test as well. did u hv to sit the test too or they admitted u based solely on ur scores ?

thanks in advance.

Hey Guys,
Anyone heard from NOVA .... I applied during last week of Jan ...havent heard from them regarding status.....wondering if anyone else has? Thanks in advance

i applied in jan too and have not heard anything from them yet

hey guys how come some ppl already got there acceptance?
i heard they have only 2 places and there are already 2 ppl accepted???
i got an invitation letter too , does anybody got an invitation letter?
how was the bench exam? was it scary?:eek:
thnx guys
gongrats for blessed ones :thumbup:
good luck

Hey guys,
I got in NSU international dental program last year. NSU is a very nice dental school. International dental program is 3 years program that have many nice professors and very busy studying schedules, but I am glad to study at NSU.
About NSU interview, it is very easy. Don't loss any chances! After interview, you would get call for bench test that is not tough. Don't worry about it, only keep your chance!
good luck for everybody!:) :) :)

Hey guys,
I got in NSU international dental program last year. NSU is a very nice dental school. International dental program is 3 years program that have many nice professors and very busy studying schedules, but I am glad to study at NSU.
About NSU interview, it is very easy. Don't loss any chances! After interview, you would get call for bench test that is not tough. Don't worry about it, only keep your chance!

hi drdt, can you please throw some light on the two day continuing education and testing at nsu interview...how soon do they let ppl know of their desicion and how many candidates were selected last year.i tried to pm you but your inbox is full. can you please make some space so we can communicate?thank you for your input and help.

hi drdt, can you please throw some light on the two day continuing education and testing at nsu interview...how soon do they let ppl know of their desicion and how many candidates were selected last year.i tried to pm you but your inbox is full. can you please make some space so we can communicate?thank you for your input and help.

We had 2 days continuing education and testing for last year after interview . One of them was continuing education, others was bench test.
We got the result about one week. 15 candidates were selected last year.
Good luck!

Hey guys,

Hi drdt,
as you're already a student at NSU I wonder if you know what was the average of NBDE part 1 scores that students were accepted to the school with. I got only 86 and my GPA is 3.8. I still haven't taken TOEFL. Do you think I have chances?
Thank you!

You have a chance!
There are 50 persons for interview this year. 50% will get in. I heard!
Your interviewors will have a great chance!
good luck for your Fri & Sat!

Thanks for kind wishes but I haven't applied for it yet:) I'm going to do it next year...Now i'm just collecting information:)