Nova - What's Up???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorperez

Jesus was a dissident
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what is the deal with Nova?

I have been e-mailing them since december 2000 I have sent reply cards asking for additional info and the results are: Zip , 0 , nada! . Has this happened to anyone else? any ideas? .

Members don't see this ad.

The same thing happened to me. I kept on writing via snail mail and e-mail with no reply. Then, I called to get an update. You can try calling (I've had better experiences this way).

The solution to your problem is rather simple, pick up the phone, dial the phone number of the admissions office, ask for Rogeria or some other admissions person and I am sure they will be happy to answer whatever questions you have.

Members don't see this ad :)
same thing with me, I've been emailing the admissions office for the past few weeks, but I guess I will have to call them to get my application status.
i think that around this time they get overwhelmed with email, its better to call.

Hi, I'm going to Nova this fall, and have had no problems getting answers to any questions via the phone, so pick it up and use it!!!

I called again today and they said my file was reviewed for an interview, but they couldn't tell me the date or anything. Well, at least I know I'll be getting an interview there soon......JUST CALL EVERYONE!!!!!