Nova

Started by cemented
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cemented

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think that if by now that I have not been called to interview at NOVA that i pretty much threw away 50 dollars? Do you think it is improbable that I will get an interview at NOVA at this point?
Tell me what you think?
 
I applied in August/september, and I got an interview for Feb 2, so I guess its possible, until they fill every seat, they will interview. You should write a letter if your really interested stating your intent or take a trip to see the school.. or something.
Good luck!