Nova??

Started by GDwood
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GDwood

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I noticed that there wasn't much diversity when i went there for my interview. I could hardly see asian/black students there. maybe I could be wrong but can someone tell me more about their student body?
 
Um well you were right about the African Americans at Nova, although I doubt it is purely a Nova thing. I know my undergrad in San Diego have a small population of African American students as well. As far as Asians go, there are probably less asians then at other schools but more then enough to be representative of % population of Asians throughout the US. We also have quite a few Indians (from India) as well as Persians, I would say we have more Persians then are representative of their population throughout the US. So all in all we have a very diverse group of people, both ethnically and geographically. We also have quite a few hispanics in our class as well. I would say all in all it is a well rounded group diversity wise, with the exception of African Americans