1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Nova??

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by GDwood, Dec 17, 2008.

1. GDwood

2+ Year Member

I noticed that there wasn't much diversity when i went there for my interview. I could hardly see asian/black students there. maybe I could be wrong but can someone tell me more about their student body?

2. btizzels

btizzels San Diego ->Ft Lauderdale
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Um well you were right about the African Americans at Nova, although I doubt it is purely a Nova thing. I know my undergrad in San Diego have a small population of African American students as well. As far as Asians go, there are probably less asians then at other schools but more then enough to be representative of % population of Asians throughout the US. We also have quite a few Indians (from India) as well as Persians, I would say we have more Persians then are representative of their population throughout the US. So all in all we have a very diverse group of people, both ethnically and geographically. We also have quite a few hispanics in our class as well. I would say all in all it is a well rounded group diversity wise, with the exception of African Americans

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...