NOVA's website: working?? or not??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

dent0317034490

Hi,
I've been trying to access dental.nova.edu and from dec. 1 the site hasn't been working. i was just wondering if it is only me? cuz my other 2 computers i have wont' display the site either.

if anyone has the same problem please let me know too so i know i'm not alone =D:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I've been trying to access dental.nova.edu and from dec. 1 the site hasn't been working. i was just wondering if it is only me? cuz my other 2 computers i have wont' display the site either.

if anyone has the same problem please let me know too so i know i'm not alone =D:rolleyes:

This is one of the things that pissed me off about Nova. Their website sucks and is usually down or slow and buggy, plus the info on it is minimal.

Just keep trying eventually it comes up. it is only the dental school website, if you try the pharmacy, opto, OD, law, etc they are all fine. I do not know what is the issue with the dental one.

:mad:

If anyone knows someone in there PLEASE let them know this issue.

i've never had any problems with the website, but i will say that there is not a lot of info on it or any pictures of facilities/students etc..

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually started a thread about this a long time ago because the site would NEVER work for me. Somebody told me to put the http://www. in front, and it worked... for a while. I just tried that yesterday and it didn't work. You're not the only one. :(

I just tried it and it works... probably due to all the predents trying to view the page for their interviews / look for status updates