November Comlex PE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cheruka

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
If I take comlex PE in November and submit the scores say in January (it takes them 8-9 wks to release scores), will it still cover me for the current application cycle or is this something I need to check with individual programs about?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
If I take comlex PE in November and submit the scores say in January (it takes them 8-9 wks to release scores), will it still cover me for the current application cycle or is this something I need to check with individual programs about?
Thanks!

I believe that you will be fine, I remember my school telling me that really the last date to take the COMLEX PE is sometime in December. Ideally you want to take it before November to give yourself time to retake the exam in case you fail, but if you are confident that you come off as a humane person and can rock the socks of standardized patients, then there is no need to prepare for the worst. Take it in November and you should be golden. And you can always keep checking the availability calendar to see whether or not new dates open up this month - but then again, that might not be feasible if you already have your tickets/hotel room booked.