Now where do you want to go?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

denty

dont eat yellow snow
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations everyone!! For those of you with multiple acceptances, where will you be deciding to go?

I got my first choice : Marquette University

Yay!! I really cant concentrate and I have a huge human anatomy exam in an hour!! :confused: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Two schools were on my "wanna_go" list.... Nova and Case. Nova put me on their waitlist and as far as I know it is equivalent to rejection :mad: (not sure about other schools) so, Case will be the school I attend.

denty said:
Yay!! I really cant concentrate and I have a huge human anatomy exam in an hour!! :confused: :laugh:
And you know what the nice thing about that is now, right? You're officially into dental school, so all you need is a C in the class. :p

Typo said:
And you know what the nice thing about that is now, right? You're officially into dental school, so all you need is a C in the class. :p

i dont know about that! i just got my letter today and it clearly said that I need to maintain close to my current gpa...but i'm going to get more info tommoroow.

oh ya the exam didnt go super well but i'll see when i get the grade!