D
deleted205891
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm having a hard time deciding what to pick for my free gifts from the APhA patient counseling competition. CVS is pretty much sponsoring free stuff for top-10 local finalists. The best choice on there seems to be a 1-year Lexi-drugs subscription, but people told me not to get that because I should get the Lexi-complete instead, and it'll actually cost me more money if I buy other databases separately. About to go on rotations, and wondering what will serve me best.
Other options are:
Group A (choose 2)
Lexi drug info handbook
Lexi peds handbook (already have an older edition. good resale value?)
Peripheral Brain for the Pharmacist
Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
Comprehensive Pharmacy Review (is this the Naplex prep book that APhA already gives out for free? I'm not sure)
and other stuff I'm not interested in...
Group B (choose 3 of these, or 2+1 from group A):
Comprehensive pharmacy review: practice exams (again, do we get these for free already from APhA)?
Pharmacy Professional's Guide to Resumes, CVs and Interviewing
Pharmacy Drug Cards (already have top 200 cards that I got from somewhere else for free)
Essential Spanish for Pharmacists
Any of these would be useful for me to pick?
Other options are:
Group A (choose 2)
Lexi drug info handbook
Lexi peds handbook (already have an older edition. good resale value?)
Peripheral Brain for the Pharmacist
Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
Comprehensive Pharmacy Review (is this the Naplex prep book that APhA already gives out for free? I'm not sure)
and other stuff I'm not interested in...
Group B (choose 3 of these, or 2+1 from group A):
Comprehensive pharmacy review: practice exams (again, do we get these for free already from APhA)?
Pharmacy Professional's Guide to Resumes, CVs and Interviewing
Pharmacy Drug Cards (already have top 200 cards that I got from somewhere else for free)
Essential Spanish for Pharmacists
Any of these would be useful for me to pick?
Last edited by a moderator: