-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NPTE Jan 2015
Started by npte
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same here, I live in the Delaware, you can contact me at [email protected]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys I would totally love to join your group as I really am aiming for the January test. Feel free to email me at [email protected]
that right,will take npte jan 2015 as well add me,thank you
hi I am also planning to give npte in jan 2015 n searching serious study partner ..I would like to join in ur group...please add me..thank youHello! I am going to take the NPTE on January 2015 and I'm looking for a study buddy. I live in California, in the bay area.
hey I amm too planning to join group...don't know how ....inbox me here if you want to join for group stufyi will take npte jan 2015 as well add me
Hello! I am going to take the NPTE on January 2015 and I'm looking for a study buddy. I live in California, in the bay area.
Hi Im also looking for a study partner for the NPTE January 2015. Im also from the bay area. Email me at [email protected].
Contact me, I'm also taking it in January and am located in the bay area. [email protected]
If anybody is interested in O'sullivan or scorebuilder review & study guide with CD message me. I created 2 threads for the 2 books I am selling. I just passed boards in October by studying these two books.
Can somebody explain to me for mo
Hi I need a study partner too.Hi Im also looking for a study partner for the NPTE January 2015. Im also from the bay area. Email me at [email protected].
hi all! I am also looking for a study partner to prepare for the NPTE in 2015. I'm a foreign trained from the Philippines currently based in Ohio. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm also interested in please email me @[email protected]
Hi im from philippines Also and here in ohio youngstown. I plan to take the jan npte.hi all! I am also looking for a study partner to prepare for the NPTE in 2015. I'm a foreign trained from the Philippines currently based in Ohio. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
anybody in chicago area, loooking to share knowledge with someone who can help to get through jan 2015,
or from anywhere who is willling to let me participate in their group.
can email me at [email protected]
or from anywhere who is willling to let me participate in their group.
can email me at [email protected]
Hi please add me too! [email protected]
If anybody is interested in O'sullivan or scorebuilder review & study guide with CD message me. I created 2 threads for the 2 books I am selling. I just passed boards in October by studying these two books.
are you selling o'sullivan 2014? email me [email protected]
hii I am looking for a study partner too!email me at [email protected]
May as well try....in glendale, ca and looking for a study partner for January NPTE. Email me at [email protected]
I will also be taking the January 2015 npte and looking for an ONLINE study buddy/group? please include me if you have a group already. email me at [email protected]
Hi guys I am studying for the 2015 exam.. Did anyone subscribe to PT Final exam?
Hi Tinker1979! So glad to know that you're also from PH. i wish youngstown is just a few minutes away from cincinnati but... anyways, tara mg-aral n tyo!!looking forward to studying with you soon. send me your details. thanks!
From the Phil din!! Gora! Keri natin to!!!
Hi Chakee!! Godbless sa exam, kayang kaya mo yan! 😉🙂 April pko...
I want to move my exam on April ! I feel that I am not yet ready huhu! Hearing stuffs that it is more difficult this year more difficult than oct 2014 🙁 waahhh!!!!!
oh we are in the sme kind of situation.. 🙁 is it really gonna be harderI want to move my exam on April ! I feel that I am not yet ready huhu! Hearing stuffs that it is more difficult this year more difficult than oct 2014 🙁 waahhh!!!!!
than last year?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everyone !🙂
I am new to this group, I am going to take the npte for april 2015.
preparing these days.
I need practice exam questions of scorebilder, PEAT or O Sullivan
any body have please provide at [email protected]
From PAKISTAN.
I am new to this group, I am going to take the npte for april 2015.
preparing these days.
I need practice exam questions of scorebilder, PEAT or O Sullivan
any body have please provide at [email protected]
From PAKISTAN.
Hi i am also appearing for april 2015, could we study togeather?I want to move my exam on April ! I feel that I am not yet ready huhu! Hearing stuffs that it is more difficult this year more difficult than oct 2014 🙁 waahhh!!!!!
I need practice exam questions of scorebuilder if anyone can provide please.

Hi i think im going to push thru with jan 2015 i have my tickets already going to Cali.where you from? I might probably give u tips about the exam.Im hearing they have changed the format into a more difficult one.too far from PEAt practice exams and retired form question.im so worried..:'(Hi i am also appearing for april 2015, could we study togeather?
Thats
That is what I have been hearing.. failure rate from last oct 2014 was higher. ;( im just praying its not really like that.oh we are in the sme kind of situation.. 🙁 is it really gonna be harder
than last year?
study Goodman diff dxI need practice exam questions of scorebuilder if anyone can provide please.![]()
Hi i am from PAKISTAN , I am preparing therapeutics, Osullivan and NPTE book also consulting Magee and DD.Hi i think im going to push thru with jan 2015 i have my tickets already going to Cali.where you from? I might probably give u tips about the exam.Im hearing they have changed the format into a more difficult one.too far from PEAt practice exams and retired form question.im so worried..:'(
Hi I dont have thisstudy Goodman diff dx
could you provide me a link for this in soft form
or mail me at [email protected]
Do u have a gmail?Hi I dont have this
could you provide me a link for this in soft form
or mail me at [email protected]
yup, [email protected]Do u have a gmail?
Thank you
Im taking april 2015. when is your exam?hi all! I am also looking for a study partner to prepare for the NPTE in 2015. I'm a foreign trained from the Philippines currently based in Ohio. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
im taking april 2015. im interested to join your groupsDo u have a gmail?
hi xanel, I am taking april exam too.email me at [email protected]im taking april 2015. im interested to join your groups
hi chakee. what is your email?Do u have a gmail?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
guys please tell me from where to study topics like Chest conditions and gait? Sullivan or Kisner?
thanks.. and what about therapy ed?
Good Luck to all of You.
Sullivan and Scorebuilders.Make sure you know them 😉
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
looking forward to studying with you soon. send me your details. thanks!