NPTE Jan 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

npte

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am going to take the NPTE on January 2015 and I'm looking for a study buddy. I live in California, in the bay area.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there, Shelly B and npte ; I also intend to take the exam in January 2015, looking for study partners, dont mind even if online. Can we form a study group and make a study plan?

Members don't see this ad :)
i will take npte jan 2015 as well add me

that right,will take npte jan 2015 as well add me,thank you
ynQ4mJ

Hello! I am going to take the NPTE on January 2015 and I'm looking for a study buddy. I live in California, in the bay area.
hi I am also planning to give npte in jan 2015 n searching serious study partner ..I would like to join in ur group...please add me..thank you

i will take npte jan 2015 as well add me
hey I amm too planning to join group...don't know how ....inbox me here if you want to join for group stufy

hey guys did you form a group???how to join do I have to give my email id ??please let me know

If anybody is interested in O'sullivan or scorebuilder review & study guide with CD message me. I created 2 threads for the 2 books I am selling. I just passed boards in October by studying these two books.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi all! I am also looking for a study partner to prepare for the NPTE in 2015. I'm a foreign trained from the Philippines currently based in Ohio. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

hi all! I am also looking for a study partner to prepare for the NPTE in 2015. I'm a foreign trained from the Philippines currently based in Ohio. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
Hi im from philippines Also and here in ohio youngstown. I plan to take the jan npte.

Hi Tinker1979! So glad to know that you're also from PH. i wish youngstown is just a few minutes away from cincinnati but... anyways, tara mg-aral n tyo!! :soexcited: looking forward to studying with you soon. send me your details. thanks!

anybody in chicago area, loooking to share knowledge with someone who can help to get through jan 2015,
or from anywhere who is willling to let me participate in their group.
can email me at [email protected]

If anybody is interested in O'sullivan or scorebuilder review & study guide with CD message me. I created 2 threads for the 2 books I am selling. I just passed boards in October by studying these two books.

are you selling o'sullivan 2014? email me [email protected]

I will also be taking the January 2015 npte and looking for an ONLINE study buddy/group? please include me if you have a group already. email me at [email protected]

Hi guys I am studying for the 2015 exam.. Did anyone subscribe to PT Final exam?

Will be taking Jan 2015 NPTE!! 2 wks to go!! Im getting soo nervous! We can do it!! Will take it at Glendale Cali

Hi Tinker1979! So glad to know that you're also from PH. i wish youngstown is just a few minutes away from cincinnati but... anyways, tara mg-aral n tyo!! :soexcited: looking forward to studying with you soon. send me your details. thanks!

From the Phil din!! Gora! Keri natin to!!!

Hi Chakee!! Godbless sa exam, kayang kaya mo yan! ;):angelic::) April pko...

Hi Chakee!! Godbless sa exam, kayang kaya mo yan! ;):angelic::) April pko...

I want to move my exam on April ! I feel that I am not yet ready huhu! Hearing stuffs that it is more difficult this year more difficult than oct 2014 :( waahhh!!!!!

I want to move my exam on April ! I feel that I am not yet ready huhu! Hearing stuffs that it is more difficult this year more difficult than oct 2014 :( waahhh!!!!!
oh we are in the sme kind of situation.. :( is it really gonna be harder
than last year?

Hi, everyone !:)
I am new to this group, I am going to take the npte for april 2015.
preparing these days.
I need practice exam questions of scorebilder, PEAT or O Sullivan
any body have please provide at [email protected]
From PAKISTAN.

Hi i am also appearing for april 2015, could we study togeather?

I need practice exam questions of scorebuilder if anyone can provide please.:roflcopter:

Hi i am also appearing for april 2015, could we study togeather?
Hi i think im going to push thru with jan 2015 i have my tickets already going to Cali.where you from? I might probably give u tips about the exam.Im hearing they have changed the format into a more difficult one.too far from PEAt practice exams and retired form question.im so worried..:'(

Thats
oh we are in the sme kind of situation.. :( is it really gonna be harder
than last year?
That is what I have been hearing.. failure rate from last oct 2014 was higher. ;( im just praying its not really like that.

Hi i think im going to push thru with jan 2015 i have my tickets already going to Cali.where you from? I might probably give u tips about the exam.Im hearing they have changed the format into a more difficult one.too far from PEAt practice exams and retired form question.im so worried..:'(
Hi i am from PAKISTAN , I am preparing therapeutics, Osullivan and NPTE book also consulting Magee and DD.

Looking to start study group for July 2015 NPTE. I am currently loacted in central CA. Would really love to have 2-3 people to study with.

guys please tell me from where to study topics like Chest conditions and gait? Sullivan or Kisner?

Sullivan and Scorebuilders.Make sure you know them ;)