NPTE Jan 2015

Started by npte
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks.. and what about therapy ed?
Yes. Good to review. Know basic concepts. Focus on MS, Cardio, Pulm, NS, OS in study guide. Other material be familiar with but do not spend too much time on it.
If I were you I would focus on test questions. Take Scorebuilder, O'Sullivan, PEAT. It will give you good idea what materiel you need to review in more details.
In Magee review special tests ( I know it is a lot) but worth it!!! In RED book CVA. I have to admit that other students who took the test, give pretty good advices here on forum.
 
Yes. Good to review. Know basic concepts. Focus on MS, Cardio, Pulm, NS, OS in study guide. Other material be familiar with but do not spend too much time on it.
If I were you I would focus on test questions. Take Scorebuilder, O'Sullivan, PEAT. It will give you good idea what materiel you need to review in more details.
In Magee review special tests ( I know it is a lot) but worth it!!! In RED book CVA. I have to admit that other students who took the test, give pretty good advices here on forum.[/QUOTe}
thanks.. i was going through kendall and daniels MMT.. its too lengthy.. 🙁 i wonder if anyone found it useful..
 
If anybody is interested in O'sullivan or scorebuilder review & study guide with CD message me. I created 2 threads for the 2 books I am selling. I just passed boards in October by studying these two books.
So you still have the o Sullivan book?