India and South Asia NRI going for medical college in Punjab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

canucksfan101

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi . . I am going to Punjab next year in a medical college with an nri seat (most likely DMC) . Recently i was researching and considering what type of aggregate i need in my science courses . I saw the merit list of DMC, Ludhiana and the lowest guy had a number of 8/10 .. my question is How does DMC determine their scale ?? do they incluide grade 11 numbers ??
I need this info to determine what courses i need to focus on in grade 12 ..
THANKS !!

NOTE : I saw this student in Chandigarh merit list with an average of 93% who got an average of 7.3/10 in DMC's scale .. I saw another kid with an average of 92 % get a 9.5/10 in DMC scale .. this thing kind of worries me because if they include grade 11 marks my marks in grade 11 are average of about 83% .
 
they consider ur grade 12 gpa n usually DMC is preffered by allll! so its safe to have a GPA of 4.00 .
 
I think they include your science (physics, chem & bio) marks along with your english marks and divide it by 40 or something . .i had the same problem .. i am not sure if thats the right way ,, but its like the most obvious way ..