NRI going for medical college in Punjab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

canucksfan101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi . . I am going to Punjab next year in a medical college with an nri seat (most likely DMC) . Recently i was researching and considering what type of aggregate i need in my science courses . I saw the merit list of DMC, Ludhiana and the lowest guy had a number of 8/10 .. my question is How does DMC determine their scale ?? do they incluide grade 11 numbers ??
I need this info to determine what courses i need to focus on in grade 12 ..
THANKS !!

NOTE : I saw this student in Chandigarh merit list with an average of 93% who got an average of 7.3/10 in DMC's scale .. I saw another kid with an average of 92 % get a 9.5/10 in DMC scale .. this thing kind of worries me because if they include grade 11 marks my marks in grade 11 are average of about 83% .

Members don't see this ad.

they consider ur grade 12 gpa n usually DMC is preffered by allll! so its safe to have a GPA of 4.00 .

I think they include your science (physics, chem & bio) marks along with your english marks and divide it by 40 or something . .i had the same problem .. i am not sure if thats the right way ,, but its like the most obvious way ..