NRMP trick?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phil the thrill

Veteran
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I copied and pasted this post from another forum. I doubt it is true but then again maybe it is:

"Log on to nrmp.org using ur aamc ID and password. Click "unfilled positions" on the bottom (not on left side).Two kinds of people will log out.

1-People who have interviews and have submitted ROL. They will log out only if they have matched.Otherwise system will not log them out.

2-Applicants who have no interviews and have no ROL will also be logged out."

Members don't see this ad.

what forum did you get that from?

I will admit that sadly I tested it out, and it only logs me out if I click on the unfilled programs at the bottom, not at the left. It doesn't make sense though how someone could know what the significance of that glitch is.? Either way, i feel like a loser just for trying it. I figured I would post to give support to all those out there who also feel like losers for trying it.

Did anyone NOT get logged out?

I really don't think this trick is even valid, but if it is, I'm sure there must be a certain timeframe in which it works. Who know if it is too early or too late...

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously, did anyone try it and not get logged out.

Doctor&Geek, why would think this would only happen for IMG's? How is the match different for them?

Phil, how did you come by this glitch? Info from last years applicants, or just spending too much time on the nrmp site?

Eh, I read somewhere about the OASIS trick for Step 2 or NRMP trick for match being available to non-US graduates through the ECFMG website or something like that. It's been a long time - I might be regurgitating garbled information.

To the people that tried this and think it means you matched: you done got owned...

To think you'll be treating patients for things shortly....shameless

can someone who didn't match and tried this silly ruse now please refute it? (or confirm?!)