NSU-COM Discussion thread 2008-2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks! Good Luck on your interview! :)

$50

I was complete for about a week and half before i got an interview from Nova. It really varies though, the norm is probably a few weeks, some less, some more. All you can really do is sit tight and play the waiting game at this point (since you've already made sure that there are no mixups with your app.

You might want to consider writing a letter of intent, or update them on recent activities you've been involved in, or grades, etc if you haven't heard anything by December. I'm sure it will come tho! I was complete at one of my top schools since the beginning of September and heard nothing and almost gave up hope, but just got an interview yesterday... so you never know when it will come!! Good Luck :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I've been complete at NSU for a few weeks now but webstar only says "decision pending". What exactly does that mean? I haven't heard from them at all about an interview, which I guess is expected since it's only been a few weeks and it's November.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone, is anyone interviewing on the 18th? If so, what hotel are you guys staying at?

Hey everyone, is anyone interviewing on the 18th? If so, what hotel are you guys staying at?

I think you might be in the wrong year, bud. Probably want the 2010-2011 thread.