NSU M.S. In Biological Sciences (Health Con)

Started by ogalexd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ogalexd

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,


Just looking for my cohort! I was accepted into NSUs M.S. Program in February, I just wanted to connect with anyone who has also been accepted or planned on attending. If so don’t be shy! 😄
 
Hello everyone,


Just looking for my cohort! I was accepted into NSUs M.S. Program in February, I just wanted to connect with anyone who has also been accepted or planned on attending. If so don’t be shy! 😄
Hi! I know you are probably done with the program. But can you share your experience?