NSU Matchlist & question about Free tIme

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by 1max2nv, Apr 25, 2004.

1. 1max2nv

1max2nv Registered ABUSER
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey i was wondering if anyone has seen the matchlist for NSU...i tried to find it through a search of previous threads but no luck

also I was wondering how much free time do NSU-Com students actuallly get ? I know that the attendance policy has been set in place now and was just wondering how students manage to study and have free time for family/etc after classes everday from 8-5

2. Fin-Nor

Fin-Nor ******
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
  3. DoctorInSpace

DoctorInSpace Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Free time is up to you. It depends on how you study. If you get a lot out of lectures, then your study time outside of the classroom will be less than others. We aren't in school from 8-5 every day. It is really all about time management. If you have a break for several hours in your day, use it productively. I find plenty of time for things outside of school. It also depends on what you want your grades to be. I don't need to be a straight A student---too much stress for me. I allow myself time off, and time w/my husband.

Once you get here, you will find your groove and see when you need to study and when you need to play.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Robz

Robz La Vie Boheme
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Phys Medicine & Rehab (PGY2)
    Emory Univ SOM - GA 1
    NYU School of Medicine - NY 1
    Stanford Univ Progs - CA 1
    U Alabama Hosp - AL 1
    U Minnesota Med School - MN

Hmmmmmmmmmm. I dunno much about PM&R but these schools stood out to me on there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...