NSU Matchlist & question about Free tIme

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1max2nv

Registered ABUSER
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey i was wondering if anyone has seen the matchlist for NSU...i tried to find it through a search of previous threads but no luck

also I was wondering how much free time do NSU-Com students actuallly get ? I know that the attendance policy has been set in place now and was just wondering how students manage to study and have free time for family/etc after classes everday from 8-5

Members don't see this ad.

Free time is up to you. It depends on how you study. If you get a lot out of lectures, then your study time outside of the classroom will be less than others. We aren't in school from 8-5 every day. It is really all about time management. If you have a break for several hours in your day, use it productively. I find plenty of time for things outside of school. It also depends on what you want your grades to be. I don't need to be a straight A student---too much stress for me. I allow myself time off, and time w/my husband.

Once you get here, you will find your groove and see when you need to study and when you need to play.

Phys Medicine & Rehab (PGY2)
Emory Univ SOM - GA 1
NYU School of Medicine - NY 1
Stanford Univ Progs - CA 1
U Alabama Hosp - AL 1
U Minnesota Med School - MN

Hmmmmmmmmmm. I dunno much about PM&R but these schools stood out to me on there.