NSU Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

isotope1979

NSU 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am Looking for Female non-smoking student roommate to share 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom apartment in Palm Trace apartments.
Move in date July 1st!

*Very close to NSU, less than 1 mile- you don't have to travel on University Ave!
*Right across the street from Publix
*On major bus routes
*1,047 sq foot apartment, screened porch, apartment on 3rd floor
*Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, microwave, Vaulted ceilings, Fitness center, two pools/ hot tubs, Safe, Gated-community with Alarm system
*Rent is only $663.00 plus utilities
*Pets allowed with additional deposit

Call me if you are interested (352) 870-0968
or E-mail me at [email protected]

About me:
I am a very easy going and laid back person. I am looking for another professional student who values sleep and relaxation. I am clean and respectful of others privacy and have had many other roommates in the past all with good experiences

Members don't see this ad.

Archstone took over this community and it has gone down hill ever since. I cannot even begin to tell you how horrible, non-responsive and un-professional this management team is. I have lived here for 3 years and they are raising the already high rent $255 more per month. This "gated communities" gates didn't work for months and they were finally removed...no apology...thats just the way it is The drunken college students are consistantly noisy, drive like idiots through the parking lot and management does nothing.
The trash "problem"...where do I start. They had this great idea of adding compactors and removing all the dumpsters. Now everyone drives through the complex with trash flying out of bags setting on car roofs or trunks because it is to far to walk. To make this worse the trash piles up outside the compactors. Now they will be charging for water and trash disposal also.
Management must spend thousands of dollars on landscaping because there is always a large crew working and planting. The place looks good but it is over shadowed by the spiders, bugs and fleas that swarm the entire complex. I waited 4 months for a maintenance item to be corrected, and requested 7 times to have the alarm system programmed. There was a fast and cheap internet service but the new owner removed that also.
*****Here is a possible legal issue. The water bill you receive is not for your apartment...there are no seperate meters. They take the buildings water usage and divide that by the number of apartments. HOW CAN THEY DO THIS? THEY CANNOT PROVIDE A DETAILED BILL AND CHARGE YOU FOR WHAT YOU AND YOUR NEIGHBORS USE. There are 5 people living in one 2brm apt near me....Management says that is ok...2 people in each bedroom and 1 can live in the living room. This is proof they only want $$$$. How can you compare there water usage to that of a single male...this is crazy.
Do yourself a favor and stay away from this Archstone property

ForcTe said:
Archstone took over this community and it has gone down hill ever since. I cannot even begin to tell you how horrible, non-responsive and un-professional this management team is. I have lived here for 3 years and they are raising the already high rent $255 more per month. This "gated communities" gates didn't work for months and they were finally removed...no apology...thats just the way it is The drunken college students are consistantly noisy, drive like idiots through the parking lot and management does nothing.
The trash "problem"...where do I start. They had this great idea of adding compactors and removing all the dumpsters. Now everyone drives through the complex with trash flying out of bags setting on car roofs or trunks because it is to far to walk. To make this worse the trash piles up outside the compactors. Now they will be charging for water and trash disposal also.
Management must spend thousands of dollars on landscaping because there is always a large crew working and planting. The place looks good but it is over shadowed by the spiders, bugs and fleas that swarm the entire complex. I waited 4 months for a maintenance item to be corrected, and requested 7 times to have the alarm system programmed. There was a fast and cheap internet service but the new owner removed that also.
*****Here is a possible legal issue. The water bill you receive is not for your apartment...there are no seperate meters. They take the buildings water usage and divide that by the number of apartments. HOW CAN THEY DO THIS? THEY CANNOT PROVIDE A DETAILED BILL AND CHARGE YOU FOR WHAT YOU AND YOUR NEIGHBORS USE. There are 5 people living in one 2brm apt near me....Management says that is ok...2 people in each bedroom and 1 can live in the living room. This is proof they only want $$$$. How can you compare there water usage to that of a single male...this is crazy.
Do yourself a favor and stay away from this Archstone property
as much as I don't like this poster, I have to say this post is 100% accurate. Archstone is "lamentable"